• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inner turmoil: when to call it a day :(

I'm so sorry, sending lots of hugs.

I know it's going to be so hard, and there are no words. But we're all here to support you xx

Olly lived in my bedroom. I can't bear to go in :cry:

Oh Jo.:cry:

I wish I lived nearer you so I could come round and give you a big hug.

RIP lovely Olly.

You've been so brave and selfless to let him go. He's had a lovely life with you and hopefully you will, in time, be able to take comfort in the fact he is reunited with Honey at the Rainbow Bridge.

I'm so sorry, Jo. :cry::cry::cry:
I can empathize with you so very much. These little guys are so much of our lives. I'm just gutted for you. (((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))
I wish I could do more than just type words...it seems so hollow...but know that I am thinking of you and your tears are my tears too.
Sleep well, precious Olly...you will be so deeply missed by the family who will always love you and those you never knew who loved you. :cry::cry::cry: xxxx

I'm so very sorry, you did your very best for him always, and today was no different. Olly knew he was loved and cared for, he was a lucky bun to have you. Binky free Olly xxxx

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to your friend Olly.
We all understand and were here for you.
Blinky free little Olly.
Sending you hugs ripminnie x

Back