• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In need of lots of vibes ...Shes gone

:love:... please please let there be a recovery.. healing vibes being sent in abundance... xxxxxxxxx

Ermintrude is worse ... her tummy is now very bloated .. She has to be in pain .

While I hate to give up on her im afraid her trip to the vets this morning may be her last . :(

Im so terribly sad ... and so terribly angry .. :cry:

Shes spent her life in a box ...not even a proper hutch .. living in muck and without proper food .
Do people not see what they put animals through ...do they not see that it is cruel .

The build up of filth and bad or lack of food has more than likely caused a build up of bad bacteria which has caused ther bloat . Poor little love is so thin .

I wanted to give her a chance of a new life ... instead I think im going to have to have her pts .
Im so sick and tired of haveing to deal with the ***** other people create .

:cry::evil:

I'm so sorry :cry: poor Ermintrude :cry:
Continuing to pray for a miracle for her. At least she has known love and care with you.
Sending ((((((((comforting hugs))))))))) xxxx

Back