• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need some vibes for my big man :cry:

Thank you both. He does love a nose rub!

I'm pleased to say he's seeming rather well. We are off to the vet this evening. I have waited so we can see his "preferred" vet given he's perked up and is eating/pooing well :)

Ah, I envy you. I miss my preferred vets up north. :(
I do hope Hector comes back with a clean bill of health. They do like to scare us. Little boogers. :lol:

Thank you both. He does love a nose rub!

I'm pleased to say he's seeming rather well. We are off to the vet this evening. I have waited so we can see his "preferred" vet given he's perked up and is eating/pooing well :)

Really good news :D

Ah, I envy you. I miss my preferred vets up north. :(
I do hope Hector comes back with a clean bill of health. They do like to scare us. Little boogers. :lol:

Really good news :D

Well, the good news is that his tummy seems to have remained stable and he's eating really well :)

The vet could find little wrong with him save that his weepy eye had started weeping again so we've got more drops. Importantly, his tummy felt and sounded ok.

He's still absolutely bouncing round the house so, fingers crossed. It's very frustrating having no clue at all as to what causes these episodes though. I'm off bramble-picking this weekend though to make sure he stays this way.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Aw, so pleased to read that Hector is doing well and hope he continues to do so. More nose rubs being sent! Xxx

So pleased the vet visit went well, all fingers and paws crossed here, that he continues to do well. Stop worrying your mum Hector ;)

Good boy Hector :love: I've heard that you're going to get some yummy fresh bramble leaves tmw :D

Sorry to see that Hector has been poorly, but really glad he has perked up again! Hope he continues in this manner... x

Back