• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need some vibes for my big man :cry:

Thank you to everyone for the vibes; sorry not to reply individually.

I'm finally home.

He's settled on the beanbag in front of the radiator munching on leaves. He's clearly not right in that he's a bit sedentary but he seems quite bright.

I think I'll monitor overnight and pop to the vet tomorrow unless he seems to go down hill.

Fingers crossed for my big man. He's getting older for a big boy. He's still a gentle giant though. :love:

Thank you to everyone for the vibes; sorry not to reply individually.

I'm finally home.

He's settled on the beanbag in front of the radiator munching on leaves. He's clearly not right in that he's a bit sedentary but he seems quite bright.

I think I'll monitor overnight and pop to the vet tomorrow unless he seems to go down hill.

Fingers crossed for my big man. He's getting older for a big boy. He's still a gentle giant though. :love:

Hope you all have a good night and don't need the V.E.T. word in the morning :)

I missed replying to this earlier but did have your dear Hector in my thoughts. I hope things will improve for him and no further treatment will be needed. It's really hard seeing them age, isn't it? :(
((((((Huge hugs)))))) xxxx

I missed replying to this earlier but did have your dear Hector in my thoughts. I hope things will improve for him and no further treatment will be needed. It's really hard seeing them age, isn't it? :(
((((((Huge hugs)))))) xxxx

Thank you. Yes it is hard. I can see just him slowing down a bit at the moment. I'm so pleased to be back home with him though. He's so very precious.

I hope Hector has picked up this morning.

Sending more vibes for Hector. I hope you both had a good night.

Well, there are lots of lovely poos this morning and he's very bright, looking for breakfast.

I will pop him to the vet though for a check. He's scratching at one of his ears too which I don't like.

Thank you for all your good wishes for my big man :)

Mighty Max:

It's not the word he understands, it's the sound the carrier makes when I get it out!!

Last edited:
Mighty Max:

It's not the word he understands, it's the sound the carrier makes when I get it out!!

Yes I know :lol: But even more than that, I believe our rabbits can detect our intention to even going to get the carrier! Well I know mine can so I am sure they all do :D

Vibes for today - for you and gentle Hector x

Back