• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horrific photos of cruelty u/d photos page 7!

Poor buns and rats :( Caroline does an amazing job, if it weren't for her I wouldn't have Rubix & Sophie, send my best wishes to her xx

Good on everyone for getting the animals out of that environment.

I must admit I use 'storage' type containers for my mice but they have good ventilation and are big enough for the animals housed in them.
I have 'satellite' type wheels in there for them and cardboard tubes to play with.

I also use large storage tubs as birthing boxes for my rats, the same sex goups are in aviaries, again they are massive ones with masses of ventilation.
I may breed some of my rats but they are given the same care and handling etc as if they were 'just' pets. As it is they are pets first and breeding animals second.

It's not always that the housing is inadequate but that the owners haven't 'adapted' them in an adequate manner.

Those poor bunnies and rats it's still so hard to think what some people will do to animals. Loads of Vibes for you Caroline along with the Bunnies and Rats.

Awww those poor buns. How can people let them get in those kind of states?
I hope they all get better soon and at least they are in the right hands now.
Sending lots of vibes and bunny hugs xx

See and hear lots of things about cruelty and it still devastates me and upsets me so much and makes me angry.These poor wee souls.I'm crying, it breaks my heart,every time i hear and see things. Vibes to the bunnies and rats.Hugs to Caroline.Wishing all the best.Keep us updated please,thanks.

Thinking so much of those poor buns & rats - I cannot understand how anyone can be so ignorant & cruel. I hope the person concerned gets what they deserve. Sending loads of vibes & love for the buns, rats & Caroline xx

Last edited:
As a way of cheering Caroline up could people who have adopted buns from her please send me photos so I can email them to her to show how happy they are. I think she feels that she is making no difference at all and she clearly is :D

poor babies :(:(
such cruelty, i still sit here and wonder 'how can a person do it'. i dont think ill ever understand. poor poor things, i hope they will get the life they deserve now, id like to see their progress if possible, would be nice to see them when they are happy :)

well done xxx

really could never understand some people (the people that could do things like this).
:evil:
id send them to prison, to me its like doing that to a baby.

:shock:OM:censored:G those poor animals :( grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it makes me so :censored: cross :evil:evil people :(

xx thank goodness no more suffering will happen there :(

OMG the teeth :shock:

i will never understand how people can let this happen to their animals, surely they must realise that a rabbit's teeth aren't supposed to be visible when it's mouth is closed/!?!?!?!

lets hope they recover and find loving new homes

That makes me feel so sick:evil::evil::censored::censored:, why do people let them get like that are they just cruel or cant afford vet bills. Anyway i hope they all make a speedy recovery the rats and buns! :)

Those poor bunnies. :cry:

Please tell Caroline from me that those bunnies are 10 times better off already now they have her on their side. I really admire the work all you rescues do. It must be hard to see such suffering but you must remember all the good you all do.

Back