• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Histopathology report for Fizz. Vets opinion post 43

Hope the vet can give you some peace of mind today. let us know if we should wait a while before coming down. x

Yes, I was thinking about this, and that was why I didn't reply yesterday. I'll talk to my vet tonight and see what he says about everything. Then get back to you, is that ok?

No problem we really won't mind at all, there is no rush afterall and it sounds like you could use some time just to take stock too. :D

My vet has now read the report, and he feels, at best, it is 'wishy washy'. He said the only thing of importance on there was that the lungs were congested. He's going to talk to the lab, but that is a weight off my mind. He feels it was down to heart failure still.

Phew! Well thats great news hun, after reading the report I did think they were grasping at straws abit :roll:
I hope this marks the end of this horrible ordeal for you and your buns :wave:

Oh no, only just seen this :( I really hope you get an answer and it isn't VHD. You must be going through a lot, best wishes and hugs to you xxx

does this explain any link with Flare- Hazel, do you think his was heart failure also as they both had the same sudden symptoms?

does this explain any link with Flare- Hazel, do you think his was heart failure also as they both had the same sudden symptoms?

We can't and won't ever know. The only way to have been sure would have been to get a PM done on Hazel-Flare. We can speculate, but I don't even know what this means for Fizz, let alone anybun else.

If we lose others and have them PMed, then maybe more will become clear, but I think what we do know is that they are all odd and therefore, all vulnerable.

Back