• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I did not expect that

KCG

Warren Veteran
I was cleaning today, I took off my gloves but there was a smell of cleaning products on my hands. Then I put cookie in the pet park so that I could clean it easily, while I was giving him pellets, he took the pellet immediately but he didn't recognize me, only was I in a blind spot, but I also had the smell of cleaning products on my hands. So when he took the cookie pellet, he made a grunting sound from his mouth and suddenly bit me. I was shocked, Cookie never bit me, I was extremely heartbroken and cried 😬😬😂😂

Then before washing my hands, I pet him again, but this time he could see me, he allowed it even though my hands smelled of cleaning products, so the only problem was that he couldn't see me and didn't recognize my scent. But this is the first time my heart really broke, omg I cried too much haha 😂😂😂 I used to think that Cookie was extremely gentle and never bit anyone, now I changed my mind, I saw that if a stranger enters his pet park area, he can attack 😂😂😂

After this incident, my husband got scared and said, "If he does this to his mother, what will he do to me?" 😂😂😂

Oh dear, yes maybe you didn't smell like mum, I guess he was protecting you. Hope your hand is OK, and everything back to normal :)

Reactions: KCG
Oh dear, yes maybe you didn't smell like mum, I guess he was protecting you. Hope your hand is OK, and everything back to normal :)
Yes thank You, it's back to normal for me but, now my husband is quite nervous approaching cookie 😂😂😂

Back