• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with LARGE blockage of poo!! U/D 15th been to vet.

Pringle was back at the vet this morning got more fluids into him. He got science recovery home too and he poo'd everywhere. He has done a few poo's tonight, still eating and active :). I have squeezed pineapple juice into his water to encourage him to drink more. Hopefully he will be ok :( I do love him :love::love::love: xxxx

Thanks guys, your continuious support and vibes has helped a lot. Pringle is stil poo'ing/ lively etc *touch wood* just hope it stays that way! I have loved having him in the house though, i think maybe its going to be hard to put him back outside IF he keeps poo'ing! he isnt going back out until hes pefect again, Want to keep a good eye on him :D xx

Awwwwwwwww bless him :love:, I bet he'll be in forever now he's got his paws under the table :lol:

Back