• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with LARGE blockage of poo!! U/D 15th been to vet.

My little man at the vets :-

DSC04393.jpg

DSC04392.jpg

Oh ok, i can tell the difference between each poo which is why the vets let Miffy stay

I can tell the difference between the poo too, but sophie done a couple today that look kind of like pringles so wouldnt want to chance it:( although i do want them together:( xx

Thank you Toni :(. He is my little man... i really dont know what i would do without him :(:( xx

I know, it's the same with Murray and me.....I do hope they get him on the mend and he's soon home with Sophie and his mummy. Do keep me posted on how he is.

Hopefully he'll be looking happier very, very soon.........:love:

Awwww so sorry he is still poorly, sending loads of vibes and hope he gets better soon, xx

Thank you,

Vet has phoned and she said he had got all his medication throughout the night and she left him about 3.30am and he had done a couple of poo's. This morning their was a pile of poo's and he has munched all his veg and pellets.

They are keeping him in today to carry on with his meds and see how he is. And i will prob get him home about 5pm.

My worry is, when/if this finally clears, what happens if it comes back again :(. As we dont know whats causing it, they are going to look at doing blood tests today to check his liver/ kidney.

keep sending vibes please for my little man

xxx

Pringle is now home!! thank goodness! i have missed him so much :( poor boy has a shaved ear/back legs and front. He is tucking into some hay now, and i am going to reunite him and sophie, going to have to keep a close eye though as i want to monitor pringles poo.

The vet done blood tests which came back ok, not perfect but she feels thats because of him being poorly and not eating. She did mention Dysautonomia which im worried about :( one of the vets went on a vet forum and they mentioned this and said its more common in white rabbits with spots. (pringle). Im scared its this as thats the nerve supply and say they cant tell for certain and their isnt much they can do for nerves :cry::cry::cry: i just hope he continues to poo and eat...

Poor wee boy, please send millions of vibes, i appreciate all your kind words

xxx

You must be so relieved to have him home :)
Fingers crossed this is the last of Pringles problems and he stays a happy healthy bunny:D

I am so relieved and he is so much better looking already *touch wood* when i walk in the room hes right over at the door and following me about. :love::love::love: hes such a wee angel i love him :D xx

Back