• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP Ive lost Oreo UD p30/50/54/100! FOUND :) UD164!!

Sending finding vibes

From what you describe it reminds me of another forum member last year who lost a young rabbit and after about 24 hours it was descovered behind the washing machine. I really hope you find him, you must be in absolute turmoil.

I'm so sorry :(
Like I said before, they can squeeze between and under gaps you couldn't imagine. Have you tried turning off everything in the house and listening very carefully for any shuffling noises?

My main advice would be to start on the Lost/Stolen posters :(

Good luck finding him. Check EVERY gap, no matter how small. Faith managed to get round the kickboards in the kitchen and in the cooker in a space so small she could only crawl. They get in the most insane spaces imaginable.

Have you tried putting his favourite food in various places, preferably something smelly - does he like Basil? Lavendar? Especially the kitchen, if you put some food in there and then don't go in there for a while. Maybe something spooked him and he's trying to stay hidden. Keep us updated hun, anything we can do, let us know xx

Its possible a cat could have got in but i was in the kitchen and surely i would have heard something?? - im 99% sure hes not in the house as i have purposely kept the dividing door shut so i dont drive myself mad thinking hes in the house... plus he would have had to come through the kitchen where i was.

I live in a quiet cul-de-sac but the back garden backs onto drives and fields :cry::cry:

Ive gone out with his pellets shaking etc, trails of bananas everywhere :oops: he loves bananas ....

Going out again now - bye for now

Don't beat yourself up over this, he must be somewhere. You said yourself you were only away from him for 5 minutes, and you weren't far away from him even then.

I'm sure that he can't have gone far - just keep looking everywhere, arm youself with lots of smelly treats and try to stay as calm as possible (I know that's easy for me to say though :() he must be somewhere not too far away. I'm sure you'll find him if you keep looking.

Sending enormous vibes for you and Oreo. I wish I was closer to help you look :(:(:(

Im so sorry :( i do hope you manage to find Oreo soon :( Thinking of you all and praying for his safe return xXx

Back