• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP Ive lost Oreo UD p30/50/54/100! FOUND :) UD164!!

hi :wave: just got in from work - thank you all for all your messages today.

Oreo says he is fine today - he got so many mummy cuddles last night he is all cuddled out!! ....He would like to thank everyone who replied to his frantic mum and for all the coming home vibes that were just too strong for him to go far!....

Bunnytoes - I will check out the gate - he MUST have got through or under somehow though i really dont know how- there was boxes and numerous things stacked against it!

TeflonsShadow - yes a complete pain :lol: - we had been back about 20 minutes then sooty chewed through my OH DS lead (not plugged in) but dangling in one go!! He was not happy..

Boudicca - sorry you were late for work :lol:

BobbleG - No you cant be cross with him he is sooo cute but I wasnt cross with him anyway just very very relieved!!! when I think back to yesterday we are very lucky to still have him.

Mackersn - scary isnt it!! mine wouldnt even come for pellets OR banana :shock::roll: I was also really worried but didnt have a clue where he was - could have gone any one of 4 ways!!!!

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
Back