• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP Ive lost Oreo UD p30/50/54/100! FOUND :) UD164!!

Oh no, I hope you find him. Put a trail of pellets out and pieces of apple and other pungent treats.

Please let us know how you get on. Am saying a little prayer.

xxx

I "lost" BB once and looked for her for two hours, o/h running in and out of neighbours gardens etc, and eventually she turned uo in her own shed:oops::oops:
She'd managed to jump over a tiny section fenced off with chicken wire to keep her off a lawnmower.

Could Oreo have wandered in the house?

Just thinking of my own experiences, phone the RSPCA too. If anyone had found him they hopefully would have handed him in. :(

i still havent found him im distraught and its dark now :cry::cry::cry:

My OH came straight home from work as soon as i rang him this afternoon and we have both been searching...

the garden is totally bunny proof we just cant understand - it is surrounded by 6ft concrete walls, no bushes, no shed nothing for him to be in or under!!! Its just grass and gravel with a table and chairs. There is a gate that had wire and things in front of it that hasnt been disturbed....Ive looked everwhere.. neighbours garden, garages etc The only part of the house he could be in is the kitchen as i always leave the back door open as he is a house bun - i have searched the kitchen high and low...

Thanks for all your good wishes, were just going to have a quick bite to eat and drink then were going to go out looking again with a torch.. I need some finding vibes - i dont know what I'll do if ive lost him :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh no. :( I thought I'd lost my bridge bun once and had a huge panic (so can totally understand how worried you must be), then found him perched on top of a 6ft fence. :shock:

I don't know what else to suggest but am hoping he turns up soon. They can squeeze into the smallest of places when they want to, so check absolutely everywhere.

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry :cry:

We have our fingers crossed that you find him soon.

Can you get anyone to help you look?

Finding vibes on their way to you.

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Could he be in the house somewhere, or could he have gone in to his cage/hutch?

oh no...how awful for you. poor oreo. is there anyone else who can help you look??? wish i was near so i could come and help. x

Oh no, I'm so sorry.

When our first bun, Mizz, went to the Bridge her husbun, Rio, went a bit feral and we were always losing him, finding the gap, blocking it up and losing him again ......

In my experience if he has got out he is likely to come back when he is hungry. Does he have pellets, if so, shake the pellet bag, box or whatever and keep calling his name.

Are you in the countryside, or in a town?

Oh dear :cry:. I really hope you find him, if the garden is completely bunny prrof he must not be far away, at least i hope that's the case! :cry:

I hate to even mention this but....could a cat have got in. Oreo is a little bun. If left out until dark I go out with a torch and Ted comes straight to the torch. Worth a try!

finding vibes, and safety vibes for oreo.

just a thought, could he have got back into the house when you weren't looking? tabby finds lots of sneaky ways to try to get behind the freezer...

could he have got into the rest of the house? maybe sneeked through as you have opened the door or something and you didn't see him?

Back