• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hal - U/D 4TH Feb- Remaining With us For Now

Jane, I understand how you are feeling. Being in charge of the pendulum of life is so heartbreaking and exhuasting.. Shall I shan't I, today, tomorrow....... Only you know when the time is right for Hal to hop to the bridge.

Having been in similar situations over the years I can totally empathise.

For now Hal looks fantastic and so happy. However this makes you feel even more pants.

Sending my blessings to Hal for this life and the next.

And for you Jane.........................strength and courage.
xxxxxx

Wish there was more I could think of to say.

I am glad that Hal isn't in pain and I know that you will do what's right for him when the time comes. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your time with him.

Love to you all xx

We feel Hal is too bright within himself to be PTS today

He is not in pain and although he is at 'end stage' of his terminal illness he is not suffering.

Hal will be reviewed tomorrow

I wont update on here any more until Hal passes. I am seemingly always posting similar threads which must appear to be very 'attention seeking'

Thank you all for your support, it is always very much appreciated xx

He sounds like a real trooper, bless him. I'm glad you have a little more time with him.

I don't think your threads are attention seeking. If my rabbit were dying of cancer I would need an outlet and reassurance from like minded people and would probably post non stop about the situation. I think its natural and lots of us care about your bunnies and what happens to them xx

I am pleased it isn't today and you have a little more time together, however I know it is still very hard for you, knowing Hal has a terminal illness.

Please don't stop posting. You should be free to express your feelings here and get the support you need. You keep us updated as much as you want to.

I've never been in your situation and it's the biggest dread that comes with caring for my beautiful bunnies. You've been through this so many times and it's really not surprising it's taking it's toll.

I've no wise words but keep sharing if it makes it easier, if anyone thinks you're attention seeking then they should try putting themselves in your shoes and see how it would be to cope with this without support, I know sharing with bunny orientated people would be essential for me if I was facing such a stress.

Still thinking of you all and wishing you well.

I suspected when I saw the photos that today may not be the day. He looked happy and content :love:

I'm glad he is painfree and comfortable at the moment.

Don't worry about posting updates Jane, we are here to help each other through these times x

I am pleased it isn't today and you have a little more time together, however I know it is still very hard for you, knowing Hal has a terminal illness.

Please don't stop posting. You should be free to express your feelings here and get the support you need. You keep us updated as much as you want to.

^^^^This!
Thinking of you xxx

I'm pleased to read that Hal is not at the end yet - he looks like such a lovely, sweet boy and you must love him very much. I def don't think your posts are attention seeking and don't think anyone here would think that of you! Vibes for Hal :love:

Back