• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hal - U/D 4TH Feb- Remaining With us For Now

It is going to be so unbearably hard to let him go tomorrow as the steroid injection he had yesterday has kicked in and his symptoms are so much better. But I know it is not because he is better, that cant happen :cry:

Of course I dont want him to 'feel' ill, to be flat and depressed and not eating.I know that the improvement will be short-lived. But PTS when he is still bright is.......................... :cry:

I dont know why, but this sort of situation is getting harder to cope with each time it happens

This year it is likely to happen A LOT and I am terrified

:cry:

I hate that you are having to make this decision, especially given he has perked up. It does mean he can go out on a high though and your last memories of him will be good ones. That said, saying goodbye to such a well loved bun is horrendous and I will be thinking of you both tomorrow. xxx

I hate that you are having to make this decision, especially given he has perked up. It does mean he can go out on a high though and your last memories of him will be good ones. That said, saying goodbye to such a well loved bun is horrendous and I will be thinking of you both tomorrow. xxx

Thank you Ali :cry:

ahh Jane i have only just seen this, it must be so hard for you and i want you to know that all of us are thinking about you and i am sending you some hugs xxx

This time tomorrow he will not be here

Rabbits919-1.jpg

Rabbits916-1.jpg

I am not sure I can cope with what I know this year will hold for so many of my Rabbits

I am feeling really unwell today

:cry:

Jane you poor thing. If you have made this decision then it is the right decision even if it feels really hard. He has had a good life with you and is one of the lucky ones. Thinking of you and Hal.

having so much buns makes it unavoidable to face their loss at some point. however I am pretty sure that unavoidable does not mean easier. But i'm sure he has given you a lot, and you have him the whole world:love:
So courage for tomorrow, stay strong and don't forget you both took the best of your common life and companionship, so his life couldn't have been better!

:cry: I have only just seen this thread Jane, my heart goes out to you. I will be thinking of both you and Hal tomorrow. He really is one of the most handsome bunnies ever :love:

I wish there was something I could say to make this all better for you, sending all my love and thinking of you for tomorrow xx

Back