• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hal - U/D 4TH Feb- Remaining With us For Now

I'm so sorry to hear about Hal Jane, try to enjoy your last weekend together - bitter sweet I should imagine - but he couldn't have asked for a better bunny mummy. Will be thinking of you all on Monday xx

No :( im so sorry Jane, please give Hal a big cuddle for me. I have a soft spot for the wee man.
*hugs* to you too, you are amazing the way you look after your buns xxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry Jane :(

Sending vibes and hugs for you and Hal, I hope his last day is a really memorable and special one xx

BunnyHugs_zps79fa965d.jpg

Sorry, Jane :( I will be thinking of you whilst I am helping out the ARC buns on Monday morn.

Buns give us so much and in return, they don't ask for many things.

Jane, I'm so sorry to hear this ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Each one takes a little piece of us with them. I have a hard time ever thinking of saying goodbye to a much loved animal companion, I cannot imagine how difficult it must be for you. :cry:
I'm thinking of you and Hal and Jo this weekend and will send vibes and prayers for Monday morning.
Bless you xx You've given this bunny, and all your bunnies, nothing but love and kindness and caring all their lives. Hal will go to the Bridge knowing this.
I wish any of us here could be there with you, but I'll be standing by your side in spirit.

Back