• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bond - U/D with photos, bond starts tomorrow!!!

When 2 bunnies move into a different space there is sometimes a little bit of chasing but only for a second or two. I expect they will sleep most of the night - fingers crossed.

When 2 bunnies move into a different space there is sometimes a little bit of chasing but only for a second or two. I expect they will sleep most of the night - fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed they do they’ve not slept much today, my partner lost the battle of rock, paper, scissors as to who will sleep out here.

There’s been some chasing but I think it’s been more playful as opposed to tails up aggressive

They’ve circled nose to tail once which we split up

But asides from that seems to be going okay so far we shall see, going to be a late night but it’s been positive so far!

I appreciate everyone’s help and advice including yours so thank you for helping/replying

And for the good luck wishes!

Well, it’s been about a week since us humans got brave and opened the door to let them both in the living room :lol:

Willow my recent rescue was a little unsettled the first couple nights (we stayed out in the living room) she was nuts, I don’t think she’s had much space before but she was in to EVERYTHING and anything, things we thought we had bunny proofed from all the years we’ve had bunnies....Ehhhh NOOO lol

She hardly slept bless her I think it was excitement at a new house, new space, new environment etc it took her a couple days, her and Bailey had a day of chasing and he jumped her head (obviously I stopped the head humping) chasing was minimal and not agressive

So after a couple nights we left then too it they’ve been fine, no chasing, no fights, no waking up to fur etc etc although the house is being demolished lol

We left it 3/4 days then we took down the crate/pen we was housing Willow in and put the living room back to normal which is nice again she got a little unsettled because of everything moving around

But last couple of days she’s been fine, they’ve been grooming and laying with each other lots, they’ve shared dinner dates :lol: they’ve had treats together etc and no fighting so I think it’s a successful bond and I can’t believe it can be THIS easy considering my last bond was a nightmare

Willow has really perked Bailey up too, it’s nice to see him happy again as he really was missing his friend

So this is them enjoying their ice pod yesterday

I do have lots of other photos but because of bonding and the pen etc my floor was a mess and I’m embarrassed to upload those so here’s a pic of when we’d hoovered you can probably spot the holes she’s chewed for us ;)
ONY74JM_d.jpg

Aww :love: I’m glad they are happy together:love: I laughed when you said you thought you had bunny proofed. Fern is my third house rabbit and she is the only one to have found out she can jump into the boxes of shoes that are a tight fit into the cube shelving :lol: I’ve had to fasten puppy panels to the front of it :roll::lol:

Each bunny brings its new tests. It sounds like she is a big adventurer though & that must be lovely

Congratulations on your bonded bunnies:love:

Back