• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grandpa Gregory-U/D 23rd April

Sending peaceful vibes to Grandpa Gregory. I really fell in love with him when I saw his picture. He's in the best hands with you. x

Joanne26 said:
Hows the lovely Grandpa doing Jane??

Have i missed any posts? :)

He is doing very well at the moment :D He is now virtually blind but has adapted well and can find his way about his pen. Yesterday I had to wash his plums (he is an entire Buck) as they were a bit mucky. Well, it appears Grandpa quite 'enjoyed' the experience.... :oops: :oops:
I now get buzzed every time I go into his pen!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for asking after him :D

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Joanne26 said:
Hows the lovely Grandpa doing Jane??

Have i missed any posts? :)

He is doing very well at the moment :D He is now virtually blind but has adapted well and can find his way about his pen. Yesterday I had to wash his plums (he is an entire Buck) as they were a bit mucky. Well, it appears Grandpa quite 'enjoyed' the experience.... :oops: :oops:
I now get buzzed every time I go into his pen!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for asking after him :D

Janex

:lol: , hee hee, glad hes feeling ok, and glad he was responsive with the plum cleaning :wink: :lol:

Glad he's doing ok Jane :D Sending loads of vibes for him to continue to improve.

How much longer is Christobel away for? Bet you'll be so relieved when she comes back :)

I tried to go to page 7 but it didn't exsist. I nearly pm'd you again because i wanted to know what had happened!
The oldies are the worst for getting over excited!

Jack's-Jane said:
Bundle said:
How much longer is Christobel away for?

She's back on the 14th May. Then I CONFISCATE her passport!!

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But that wouldn't stop her moving to another area - I think you should kidnap her so you can have your own personal bunny vet! :thumb: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How's Grandpa today?

Back