• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For All The Baby Bunny Fans

after the hassle with a seemingly simple procedure i'm willing to negotiate:D (netherland dwarf my a*se - more like netherland donkey:shock:)

suppose you are closer location wise to winter tho:? huh.

Yeah if it's a race I'd definitely beat you :p :lol:

Just as well eric's not gonna be used for breeding :shock:

Yeah if it's a race I'd definitely beat you :p :lol:

Just as well eric's not gonna be used for breeding :shock:

doubt he knew what to do with it but i couldn't have been responsible for the havoc that numerous mini eric's could have caused:lol: can't get him to leave the darned area alone at all at the moment:roll: typical bloke eh:p

doubt he knew what to do with it but i couldn't have been responsible for the havoc that numerous mini eric's could have caused:lol: can't get him to leave the darned area alone at all at the moment:roll: typical bloke eh:p

I was thinking more of the damage he could have done to his intended :shock:

Not looking, not looking.....:oops:

Winter is all mine!! I have been looking for a small chinchilla bunny since back in the days when you were all still wearing nappies!!!! :lol::lol:

Sounds like you are going to have quite a fight over Winter :lol::lol:

I can see why though, they are all adorbale :love:

Starlight's Rabbit Rescue ask for a MINIMUM donation of £45 (you can donate more - maybe there will be a bidding war :lol:) This includes sterilisation and myxi vaccine.

Whiskey: Awww look at the bubbas - i wants one
boo: What do you want a bubba for? you have me ! (grumpy face)
Whiksey: Your no fun , look at the bubbas binky - lets adopt one
Boo: people will think we're a gay couple....:shock:

Back