• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Too many pellets

Ill have a look and see if I can find a supplier of the hay cobs in smaller portions - though I'm sure if you wrote to the company they would send a sample. They are like mini hay cookies, bigger than grass pellets by about 4 times. But there are bunny suppliers who I am sure package them into smaller amounts to sell, just trying to remember who!!

Ill have a look and see if I can find a supplier of the hay cobs in smaller portions - though I'm sure if you wrote to the company they would send a sample. They are like mini hay cookies, bigger than grass pellets by about 4 times. But there are bunny suppliers who I am sure package them into smaller amounts to sell, just trying to remember who!!
Oh, I appreciate that, but that's okay! I'm in the Netherlands, so I wouldn't be able to get anything from a supplier in the UK; import costs are quite a lot these days! They sound interesting, though! I'll see if I can find them over here. ☺️

Oh, I appreciate that, but that's okay! I'm in the Netherlands, so I wouldn't be able to get anything from a supplier in the UK; import costs are quite a lot these days! They sound interesting, though! I'll see if I can find them over here. ☺️
See if you can acces Agrobs products, they cover quite a few countries. My guys (ponies and bunnies!) love their products. But you might actually be better off over there than we are here, most of the good products we import from Germany, you might well have more than us already.

Oh, I've heard of Agrobs! I've never gotten anything from them before, but I think they do ship to here, yes. They do have a lot of really good bunny products in Germany, don't they. I often order stuff from there. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll see what they have!

I hope you can find a way to increase hay eating. Have the alternating pell days/hay days helped?
My Heidi likes Fibafirst sticks yet hard to find a supplier to ship from UK to USA. Raven will not touch them though
Sending lots of hay eating vibes for Sophie and Casper.

I'm still in awe you have an online bunny greens supplier
Those are in Germany, too! They save me so much money. I can get 500g of fresh parsley for €2.90, while in the supermarket it's €1.19 for a tiny bag of 30g! They actually have multiple online bunny grens suppliers in Germany; it's pretty amazing.

I hope you can find a way to increase hay eating. Have the alternating pell days/hay days helped?
My Heidi likes Fibafirst sticks yet hard to find a supplier to ship from UK to USA. Raven will not touch them though
Sending lots of hay eating vibes for Sophie and Casper.
Thank you, bunny momma. They have been eating more hay, thankfully! I do think the alternating pellet and hay days are helping.
Aw, that's so nice that she likes them. None of my bunnies have really liked the Fibafirst sticks. Sophie and Casper aren't really big fans of them, sadly.

Those are in Germany, too! They save me so much money. I can get 500g of fresh parsley for €2.90, while in the supermarket it's €1.19 for a tiny bag of 30g! They actually have multiple online bunny grens suppliers in Germany; it's pretty amazing.
wow, that's such a good price. Your supermarket herbs are really expensive though - I pay about 50p for 30g in most supermarkets

Back