• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Sophie's little fabric treat book that she loved so much had to be washed a few months ago, and... I kept forgetting to give it back... I finally returned it to her a few days ago, and I think she missed it.

86eZLQmh.jpg

csxnfyZh.jpg

I really should've given it back much sooner. :oops:

Sophie's little fabric treat book that she loved so much had to be washed a few months ago, and... I kept forgetting to give it back... I finally returned it to her a few days ago, and I think she missed it.

86eZLQmh.jpg

csxnfyZh.jpg

I really should've given it back much sooner. :oops:

oh you big meanie :lol: yes you should have given it back much sooner, she looks so content to have it back...move over Casper

Beautiful photos

I noticed Sophie is keeping both paws on her fabric treat book as she reaches for the Apple branch. She clearly enjoys her book!
Lovely photos of your beautiful girl!

too cute how she is keeping her paws on her book & still gets to stretch for her apple. has she left the book alone yet?

Beautiful photos, how did I manage to miss these yesterday ? She's definitely not letting her book out of sight is she :love:

Your photos are always so stunning :love: although not surprising with such gorgeous little buns :love:
Aww, thank you. That's so kind of you to say. :love:

Lovely photos :love:
Aw, thank you, Zoobec. :love:

Beautiful photos, how did I manage to miss these yesterday ? She's definitely not letting her book out of sight is she :love:
Thank you, Pets mum. She's very protective of her little book. :love: Although this morning I saw that somebunny took a bite out of the cover during the night. :lol:

I have a new delivery of photos today. There's quite a few!

Here's Casper enjoying some apple leaves:
yF6mCQqh.jpg

And here he is being very sleepy:
bgxAn0Ph.jpg

Sophie eating her ball:
5gxCRqzh.jpg

And also being sleepy:
sVyOC1ah.jpg

Casper sitting on his house:
3ugFkgph.jpg

Sophie and an apple stick that has seen better days:
IuCDbtHh.jpg

Sophie doing what she does best (eating!):
1b1gumMh.jpg

zvBgDoJh.jpg

mJFIdsqh.jpg

TV0iWLch.jpg

Casper showing off his moulting backside:
XaWVAW0h.jpg

Casper eating a ball, too:
PcEX78Ph.jpg

Being cute:
XMiyKrvh.jpg

Relaxing after a busy day of not doing much:
yiLC53vh.jpg

Casper being very long:
jEyaoIJh.jpg

Sophie investigating and enjoying some presents that j&b very, very kindly sent to her and Casper :love: Those are ash leaves, which they'd never had before! They both really like them:
BbAg8SZh.jpg

Casper absolutely loves the bed and doesn't care at all that j&b thinks it's sewn badly :love::
kPPMeRQh.jpg

SQ0zXQRh.jpg

Last edited:
Back