• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Such bunny beauty. Double treat for me as I missed the set before with the willow ball. They are all wonderful photos:love: I think Casper has similar priorities to me, comfort over aesthetics.

Thanks for all the photos. Is the forum a little faster for you now?

Thank you for sharing! Your bunnies have a great life with you. Your pictures really capture their personalities. Very cute!
The bed J&B made is wonderful too. It looks very comfy too!

Sent from my KFTRWI using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My goodness what fantastically wonderful pictures of happy indoor rabbit life.
Aww, thank you for thinking so, tulsi. That's very kind of you to say.

Such bunny beauty. Double treat for me as I missed the set before with the willow ball. They are all wonderful photos:love: I think Casper has similar priorities to me, comfort over aesthetics.

Thanks for all the photos. Is the forum a little faster for you now?
Thank you. :love: I think you're right. He does really like to be comfortable, and given his habit of peeing in his sleeping places, I don't think he cares much about aesthetics, no. :lol: My mum found the print of the bed very '70s, by the way. :lol: But she thought it was really lovely.

It wasn't when I posted the photos, but today everything's been back to normal, all speedy and everything, so I hope whatever it was has been fixed somehow!

Thank you for sharing! Your bunnies have a great life with you. Your pictures really capture their personalities. Very cute!
The bed J&B made is wonderful too. It looks very comfy too!

Aww, I really appreciate your saying that they have a great life, bunny momma.
I agree that it's wonderful. And Casper certainly seems to think it's comfortable. :love:

Yesterday and today forum is responding better too. I hope the issue will not return because I could not even read or post quite a bit lately.

Yesterday and today forum is responding better too. I hope the issue will not return because I could not even read or post quite a bit lately.

Ooh, I'm glad it's better for you, too! I hope it won't return, too. I had a lot of trouble reading and posting as well lately.

The fabric does have a 70's look to it :lol: It was the best of a bad lot of the tea towels I could get from the supermarket :lol: I like making bunny beds out of tea towels cos they are thick cotton & it saves me cutting things to size ...so lazy

Its good to hear the forum has speeded up for you both at last

Aw beautiful photos, I really couldn't pick a favourite. I love the bed, and nice to see them enjoying the new leaves. They have such a lovely setup there :love:

The fabric does have a 70's look to it :lol: It was the best of a bad lot of the tea towels I could get from the supermarket :lol: I like making bunny beds out of tea towels cos they are thick cotton & it saves me cutting things to size ...so lazy

I didn't realise it was a tea towel! I do like the fabric; it seems nice and sturdy compared to most bunny beds I've had in the past. When Casper chewed on it he gave up quickly. :lol: And anything that saves you work is great. :lol:

Thank you.

Aw beautiful photos, I really couldn't pick a favourite. I love the bed, and nice to see them enjoying the new leaves. They have such a lovely setup there :love:
Aww, thank you for saying such kind things, Pets mum. :love:

The fabric does have a 70's look to it [emoji38] It was the best of a bad lot of the tea towels I could get from the supermarket [emoji38] I like making bunny beds out of tea towels cos they are thick cotton & it saves me cutting things to size ...so lazy

What a great idea to start with tea towels! It is very nice.

Woow awesome pictures, if one day I build a room for Cookie, I want you as an interior designer :D

How is Cookie? I miss seeing pictures of him.

Haha cookie is fine, I'm in Turkey right now, I'm returning home on Wednesday, I miss cookie so much, I will try to share his pictures soon, how are you and raven? :)

I have some recent photos. There aren't as many as usual as it gets dark so early now and it's hard to take pictures. I should take more photos in the morning...

Cuddles:
dDJt320h.jpg

Tbx0dgah.jpg

Sophie about to fall asleep:
19olgP7h.jpg

Sophie loving her special bed:
SaAplLsh.jpg

More cuddles:
SGe8SVBh.jpg

Sleepy Casper:
c3Y5TBKh.jpg

Even more cuddles: