• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have vibes for Herbie please? UD post 23 - All ok!!

Good News :D :D

Herbie is home now. The vet showed me the x-rays, Herbies tooth roots are perfect :) His tear ducts were bad again, but Mike said they werent quite as bad as last time, which is good. Hes given us some Tiacil eye drops and we have to go back next week if theyre bad again.

Fingers crossed for this little mite :love: I cant tell you guys how pleased i am that it isnt ETR :love: xXx

Good News :D :D

Herbie is home now. The vet showed me the x-rays, Herbies tooth roots are perfect :) His tear ducts were bad again, but Mike said they werent quite as bad as last time, which is good. Hes given us some Tiacil eye drops and we have to go back next week if theyre bad again.

Fingers crossed for this little mite :love: I cant tell you guys how pleased i am that it isnt ETR :love: xXx

I knew it, thats brilliant :D:D

It must just be the terrible conditions he was kept in poor boy :(

Back