• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh poo! :lol: Cotton reminds me of toffee so much, he has the majorly fluffy ears!

Toffee majorly needs a haircut.
He looks ridiculous at the moment, but I just keep telling myself I'll do it when the weather's warmer as it must be keeping his little old face warm!

Toffee majorly needs a haircut.
He looks ridiculous at the moment, but I just keep telling myself I'll do it when the weather's warmer as it must be keeping his little old face warm!

cotton needs one, hes so fluffy right now. ill take new piccies later and show u lol!

cotton needs one, hes so fluffy right now. ill take new piccies later and show u lol!

Aww that'll be nice.
I'll show Toffee a picture of Cotton and show him how cute he used to look, now he's just a grumpy old ball of fur... (got to love him though)

I have to say cheaper is not always better. Cost is an important factor in anything these days, but you have to wonder if cheaper is always better?
I think your prices sound very reasonable, you clearly love what you do too which i think is important to see when choosing where to board.

I personally wouldn't use anywhere other (unless i had to!) than HolidayHutches. The prices are good, the buns are well looked after, rabbit savvy vet to hand, the service is second to none - they really would do anything they can to help you out. We first used them when Stew couldn't walk and were so worried about leaving her. When we got back she had grown, put on a bit of weight and as we discovered soon enough she could walk again!!!!

I wouldn't make a decision on boarding on price alone, at the end of the day our pets are so important to us and we want what's best for them.
I hope the business picks up soon for you....if anyone asks me if i know anywhere 'down south' i will pass your details on :D

Last year my Cookie stayed with a friend who had just lost her rabbit of 7 years so thought he was in safe hands. At home he is used to a big hutch with run attached. Unfortunatley he had to go in a smaller hutch with no run attached but she did fuss him and get him out in a separate run a couple of times a day. When I picked him up, he had lost weight and was not himself. I now have another bun Honey and if I go away this year, cost will not be a factor. I will need to find somewhere with large hutches and a permanent run attached. Nothing else will do no matter what the cost. I saw first hand how traumatic Cookie found the experience of not having the luxury he is used to. An experience never to be repeated. Good luck with your boarding!!!!:wave:

very very true!

we charge £6 for a hutch with a pair, £4 for a single. hutch is still 6 x 2 x 2. its the care that makes it go up.

We charge £10 a night for the indoor accomodation now as its been made bigger, newly repainted etc.

i personally dont think its too expensive!

I think that's cheap for what you get, plus I would trust you with Beau as I know you really know bunnies.

My issue, as others have said, is that it is difficult enough to afford a holiday at the moment, nevermind bunny boarding on top. We are taking Beau with us at Easter as it's only £20 for him to come for the week. :D

I really hope you can keep going, when I finally do have enough money to have bunny boarding, I would defo wanna come to u!

Your prices are very competitive, but as the others have said with the current economic climate people are cutting back on holidays. we usually have a main holiday plus maybe one or two breaks a year. At the moment any holiday this year is in doubt. Fingers crossed that business takes a turn for the better.:wave:

We have boarded with SJ quite a few times. The quality of service is excellent and well worth the money. So much peace of mind for experience and knowledge about rabbits. SJ keep your chin up things will pick up I'm sure. As you know Honey will be back in the summer for her three week break. xx:wave:

We have boarded with SJ quite a few times. The quality of service is excellent and well worth the money. So much peace of mind for experience and knowledge about rabbits. SJ keep your chin up things will pick up I'm sure. As you know Honey will be back in the summer for her three week break. xx:wave:

honey my dads all time favourite! he doesnt even like my rabbits very much but adores honey!

Back