• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding...

LOL That's funny as we do really well with people from Sheffield despite there being several bunny boarding places there.

Feedback and letters from customers have clearly stated about poor conditions, lack of hygiene and failure to check vaccinations in other local boarding establishments and being left in the care of students and school kids which they dont consider is adequate supervision. They know when they come here they will get 24 hour professional care from rabbit savvy people and we DO do what we say we do.

SJ if you give good service you dont always need to advertise. We haven't advertised now for 3 years and 90% of our business is via word of mouth. We are even recommended by our vets, police and local rescues so we must be doing something right. I'm sure you are too hun and things will pick up again soon.

I'd pay SJ's prices if she were closer....I know they'd be well looked after :wave: :D

We charge £3 a night single and £4 a night for pairs with 6 foot hutches, am wondering if thats too cheap :?

I'll definitely be wanting to board my bunnies with you with I get them again! :wave: Have you tried advertising in the vets locally?

Boudicca, I know the one you mean... ;)

I recomended you to a lady who rang me the other day, but I think you were a just bit too far from this way for her. :D

please remove this post as I have now recieved 12 phone calls from my customers regarding Holiday hutches posting even though there is no names mentioned they have identified my self , which isn't fair when the allegations holiday hutches is making isn't true! I will be taking legal advice today again sadly ! this is not something I take lightly and certainly didn't join this forum for any of this , rabbits are my passion not just a job
Thanks Tina

I don't understand what she's meant to have done...and what legal action could be taken! :?

There are no allegations made about anyone, and you yourself have just brought yourself into the mix. Holiday Hutches never named you, or any other boarding place. ........:?

I don't understand what she's meant to have done...and what legal action could be taken! :?

There are no allegations made about anyone, and you yourself have just brought yourself into the mix. Holiday Hutches never named you, or any other boarding place. ........:?

I agree. I thought Holiday Hutch was talking in general and not speicfying anyone in particular. :? Although it seems you have now identified yourself.

I agree
establishments
implys plural, Holiday hutches wasn't implying anyone in particular it was just a generalisation based on comments shes had from boarders who live in that area.

please remove this post as I have now recieved 12 phone calls from my customers regarding Holiday hutches posting even though there is no names mentioned they have identified my self , which isn't fair when the allegations holiday hutches is making isn't true! I will be taking legal advice today again sadly ! this is not something I take lightly and certainly didn't join this forum for any of this , rabbits are my passion not just a job
Thanks Tina

if you took legal action you wouldnt get anywhere because she hasnt named anyone therefore you couldn prove it was anything to do with you.

someone came to me once when a boarder lives 3 doors down from them, thats fact. because they prefered me, its certainly not slander etc.

x

I would always recommend you to anyone SJ :wave: :wave: I don't think you are expensive at all, especially for the service you get and accommodation you have.

Thanks Tina

Surely you've just admitted your establishment is unsuitable? :?

The fact that you've had to get legal advise of the same nature before worries me slightly. I looked at your website and have no reason to doubt that you know bunnies, and have happy customers......so why all this?

i also think its a bit unfair as i made this post about my boarding and all holidayhutch did was offer some advice, never mentioned you or what you do, and i struggle to see how or why TWELVE people would phone up and say she said it was about you when it wasnt...thats what they have drawn from it, but in actual fact (and fact is what is important) she never mentioned any specific place, and it wasnt even aimed at one place either.

Please if you have any issues (although i am struggling to see what they are at the moment) please sort it out via PM or whatever because this isnt what its meant to be about, and ill be really annoyed if it gets locked over something so non existant.

I have a little thing going with my neighbours that I look after their guinea pigs when they're on holiday and they look after my bunnies, but when we move to the new house you are of course my first port of call as you're excellent, although we don't go on holiday at all anymore :(

I have a little thing going with my neighbours that I look after their guinea pigs when they're on holiday and they look after my bunnies, but when we move to the new house you are of course my first port of call as you're excellent, although we don't go on holiday at all anymore :(

would you notice if i didnt give toffee back? :lol:

Back