• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Boo's dental thread

Sending more vibes for Boo to start eating normally again soon. I'll remember not to follow your test to determine if a rabbit is weeing in the future :lol:

Pet's Mum - sending lots of vibes for Treacle.

Poo hand vs wee knee :lol:

Oh Treacly, better out than in though, and an opportunity to seek revenge a bonus. Vibes for her. Updates when you can please xx

She's back ! and straight into her hay box munching like a good'n :D it was just the one tooth spur, you might know ! I did ask them to check her wee when I got took in though, I just had a feeling that something wasn't right, and I was right, she has a UTI, so have forgiven her for piddling over my leg :D.

Anyway, thanks for asking, and hope Boobly is still doing ok xxxx

She's back ! and straight into her hay box munching like a good'n :D it was just the one tooth spur, you might know ! I did ask them to check her wee when I got took in though, I just had a feeling that something wasn't right, and I was right, she has a UTI, so have forgiven her for piddling over my leg :D.

fab news & eating hay already. I'm sorry to hear about her UTI. I guess she is on antibiotics - if so I hope they work their magic v soon

C'mon booobly, you're going to lose your bravery title

I am really pleased to hear her dental went well and that she's already nomming away! Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

thanks for asking zoobec. Still not 100% and only eating nuggets & forage - no hay. She isn't straining on the litter tray thank goodness. I've been out for a good few hours so not been able to supervise fully. She's currently half way wolfing through a bunch of basil. Her teeth are a little squeaky, poo a bit small. She is certainly not doing her usual Boo style super quick recovery

Sending lots more vibes for Boo. I guess her mouth still feels a bit uncomfortable. I hope she soon starts to eat hay again.

C'mon Boo, nice nommy timothyhay.co.uk hay. Who could resist :love:

we dont have fibra first but not interested in hay. just nuggets & forage She is better today than yesterday so as long as progress is in the right direction. Mouse has been doting on her with mammoth grooming sessions.

Thanks for all the vibes guys

we dont have fibra first but not interested in hay. just nuggets & forage She is better today than yesterday so as long as progress is in the right direction. Mouse has been doting on her with mammoth grooming sessions.

Thanks for all the vibes guys

Glad to hear that lovely Boo is making good progress, and Mouse is providing therapy for her xxx

Hopefully Boo will continue to make improvements with her eating over the next few days. Adding extra vibes for her xx

I think the problem is she won't wee in the carrier. i'd forgotten about that. i guess that with the GA has given her UTI type symptoms. I've not seen her drink. May syringe feed her a little water?

I hope Treacly has a super smooth dental & recovery tomorrow xx

thanks for all your lovely supportive posts everyone, we really appreciate it

extra big thanks to BB, Loobers2 xx

You are very welcome, thank you for the good company, and all the goodies, the rabbits say thank you for the willow, which after a bit of hesitation they decided they liked. Arthur says it was nice to meet you

Back