• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Boo's dental thread

Sorry Boo needs another dental, really hope that goes well for her. I am in the same boat at the moment, Treacle is booked in for Wednesday -sigh :(

Oh no. Poor Treacly. What sign does she gives you? Lots of smooth dental vibes for her

Thanks everybody else for your well wishes too

Definitely sure. The kindness you and Jane showed last year when I was at a very low ebb made a massive difference to me. Honestly, let me know when and where, I haven't had a proper conversation with a decent human being in months!

no offence to my OH but I'm the same :lol: We could have a little chilled out canal side forage maybe? If you're sure your sure I'll pm when Becky calls & arrange a meet in Morrisons car park? Boo also says it'll be nice to see you again, its been a long time . You're very kind. I was going to take her on public transport which is rare these days. She manages ok as death & brave but I'm finding the social aspect quite appealing

Oh no. Poor Treacly. What sign does she gives you? Lots of smooth dental vibes for her

Thanks everybody else for your well wishes too

Her last dental was about 5 months ago, she's been fine up until this last of week. Very slow to finish nuggets, poops getting smaller, not touching much hay, although ok with grass. She just looks a bit sorry for herself now so I know I've made the right call. I just hate this whole dental malarkey don't you, I've threatened her with having them all out, and bunny dentures fitted ! :lol: good luck with Boobly xx

Poor baby. She is a little bit grindy & clingy. Spoke to Becky who will see her for dental tomorrow . She is picking at forage and accepting (demanding) moistened nuggets with minced coriander, I'm giving her a dozen or so every 4 hours. Going to give her some metacam now too on beckys advice.

Poor baby. She is a little bit grindy & clingy. Spoke to Becky who will see her for dental tomorrow . She is picking at forage and accepting (demanding) moistened nuggets with minced coriander, I'm giving her a dozen or so every 4 hours. Going to give her some metacam now too on beckys advice.

Bless, I’m topping up the vibes for her. I hope the dental goes smoothly xx

Oh no, poor Boo :( Pesky teeth. I'm glad that you've spotted it early and that Becky can fit her in tomorrow. Moistened pellets with minced coriander eh, they sound yum and just right for a poorly mouth. The Metacam should also help her.

Will be thinking of you both tomorrow.

9QzYW1Gl.jpg

Thank You kindly for the vibes xx

I'm really sorry to hear Boobly needs another dental :,( I will be thinking about her tomorrow and sending all the vibes in the world xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back