• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Boo's dental thread

what did he say MM?

Boo is doing well under the circumstances

Just now (she eats more hay off the floor so I've been indulging her)

OfZXWGj.jpg
[/IMG]

legs from last night :love:

IhRKXze.jpg
King joey is a very satisfied man...look at those leg stretches! Toby would be proud

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

All bunnies were at Crab Lane for their health checks this evening. Heather was really impressed with Boo :love: She has maintained weight & condition, her face felt symmetrical & nothing of concern noted during oral exam (although the cavity & problem area isn't visible), no obvious spur forming

Joey & mouse are fine too, Mousey has lost 100g so gets extra foraey treats for a while

All bunnies were at Crab Lane for their health checks this evening. Heather was really impressed with Boo :love: She has maintained weight & condition, her face felt symmetrical & nothing of concern noted during oral exam (although the cavity & problem area isn't visible), no obvious spur forming

Joey & mouse are fine too, Mousey has lost 100g so gets extra foraey treats for a while
Brilliant news :love:

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Wahoo go JBM!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys - I thought all was going well but didn't want to jinx anything by posting before they were seen

By the way I should have posted health checks & Novibac

Good news :D

Wonderful news :D I have a feeling that there may be a few demands for extra forage from J + B too :lol:

Thank you all. These periods of stability are really lovely & there is hope she could remain this way xx

Thank you all. These periods of stability are really lovely & there is hope she could remain this way xx

Boo has the A team on board so you can be 100% certain that she will be getting fantastic Veterinary care when and if needed :D Hopefully she will remain stable for a long time though :love:

Boo remains well - its been 2 months since last tooth burr & 7 weeks since they decided not to go ahead with her big op as she was coping so well. They definitely made the right call there. So proud of my hairy little monkey :love:

Boo remains well - its been 2 months since last tooth burr & 7 weeks since they decided not to go ahead with her big op as she was coping so well. They definitely made the right call there. So proud of my hairy little monkey :love:

This is really great news :)

Rabbits can be real little troopers :D

This is really excellent news and must give you a lot of confidence in your vets :D I often wonder how she is , especially as it's now "around" the time when she's needed help in the past.

I hope she remains OK for a long time.

Back