• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BOBTAILS TO BIRMINGHAM - pretty please with cherry on top

I've got them and I'm not letting them go!

Janine (who will hence forth be called Gypsy cos my mum says so) is very sweet, I opened the box and she was straight out to investigate. She's in the kitchen at the moment and Alfie can meet her tommorow after she's had a chance to rest.

Pie & Mash are wow! They are big lads and have beautiful soft fur. The picture really doesn't do them justice. I'll try and get some more for you when its light out.

And pictures of Gypsy too of course, and Alfie!

I'll let Jill explain why she was a little late setting off ;)

Tam

Oh Wow wee Tamsin..that is great news, sounds like you have your hands full of lovely bunnies :p ...give them cuddles from me :p :p :D :D

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luxhello.gif
We want pictures, we want pictures, we want pictures
yl2jump.gif
boldyellow.gif

Ooooh Tam you're house will be filled with little black bunnies tonight.

Your wee one looks lovely - I hope she gets on well with her new pal.

Only four more sleeps till I get my boys - it's worse than waiting for Santa. I hope they will be good for you.

Any photos you can post would be great because as you know I am not very technical and if you post them at least everyone will get to see what Pie and Mash look like.

Thanks again for everything - you, Jill and Denny are the shiniest of shiny stars!!!!!!

lol Pam

Blimey, I've missed alot in a day :lol: :lol:

Fantastic news Tamsin, Janine is adorable and i am very very jealous :lol: :lol: I can see why you fell for this little lady :D :D I dont know how Jill had the will power to hand her over to you :lol:

Not long now Pam :D :D I think we will all be on here all night now waiting for Tamsin to post piccies :D :lol: :lol:

Gypsy is running up and down our loung/dinning room exploring everything. Alfie is sat in the dinning room looking a little over whelmed. Every now and then she goes up to him and he washes her ears (which flop all over the place!).

Tam

Aaaww, I bet you have'nt had a chance to stop smiling yet :lol: :lol: I am really pleased for you Tamsin

Tamsin said:
Gypsy is running up and down our loung/dinning room exploring everything. Alfie is sat in the dinning room looking a little over whelmed. Every now and then she goes up to him and he washes her ears (which flop all over the place!).

Tam

You've put them together already???? Sorry to keep you in suspense guys, I got erm, delayed a bit at Bobtails. Well I had to check out the bunnies didn't I, there's 3 cute girlies living together, now if only Totti and Brody were living together..... and then I got lost. I got as far as Leighton Buzzard then got lost big time. 5 phone calls to Tam were no help.. p.s. Pam, if Pie & Mash get past Tam's I'll be well surprised, she was rather smitten :love:

I tell you Alfie is SCRUMPTIOUS - the photos just don't do him justice. Gypsy and him will make a fine couple.

Also Pie and Mash are amazing for such older bunnies - they have such glossy, plush coats and are so cuddlable and gorgeous. Mmmmm, did I really have 3 fab bunnies in my car and hand them over :?: :?: :shock:

Well I was planning to wait until she had settled in but she started exploring and racing up and down out of the kitchen and into the lounge so I figured that she couldn't be too upset by the trip! She appears to be having great fun :lol:

Yep, sorry about the directions I didn't mean to send you in circles :oops:

Pie & Mash, never heard of them? What other bunnies? Nope definately no spare bunnies here!

Tam

Tamsin said:
Well I was planning to wait until she had settled in but she started exploring and racing up and down out of the kitchen and into the lounge so I figured that she couldn't be too upset by the trip! She appears to be having great fun :lol:

Tam

Thats 'cos I was playing Classic FM to keep 'em chilled like Auntie Adele suggested

Tamsin said:
Yep, sorry about the directions I didn't mean to send you in circles :oops:

Pie & Mash, never heard of them? What other bunnies? Nope definately no spare bunnies here!

Tam

:lol: :lol: What are you like Gal! - yet another Bunny Runner who cannot read a map the right way up then :lol: Glad I'm not the only one. :)

I'm really pleased everything went well - and Gypsy Pickies soon please - so come on Tams spill the beans re Pie and Mash :wink:

Tamsin said:
Yep, big grin :D

alfie_gypsy.jpg

What a fantastic photo :love: :love: Alfie is obviously over the moon with Gypsy :D

I bet Pam is going to have 4 sleepless nights :lol: :lol: pacing the floor until her boys are home :lol:

I think that Gypsy has well and truly landed on her paws with you Tam - glad to know that Alfie seems to have got a new pal. It certainly sounds really promising.

You are really keeping me in suspense with Pie & MAsh - please try to move your camera in their direction. My only piccy is one that I printed off from tbe Bobtails site and it is now very crumpled and worn.

Plleeeaaaassssee try and put me out of my misery before bedtime so I can have little black bunny dreams. I could also print it off and show Kim & Aggie so they can see a piccy of their pin-up boys.

lol Pam, Kim & Aggie

Pam, just to give you an idea due to lack of piccies. They are both a decent size and have the most amazing glossy, plush fur that is sooooooooo soft. They're both very happy to be stroked and are obviously quite chilled bunnies as they were quite active at Tams' des res. I am no longer concerned about the length of the journey and you are soooo lucky as they truly are gorgeous.

ooooohhhh - they sound like two handsom hunks - I had better start getting Kim & Aggie ready now - you know how long these bunny women take to get ready.

Typically Aggie would pick this week to get a dirty bott - I will just have to make sure she is facing out the way when the boys come :lol: :lol:

Now girls will you please stop fighting over that mirror and no Kim that shade of lipstick does not suit you :!: :!:

lol Pam

Tamsin, Gypsy is absolutely gorgeous, and that pic of her and Alfie is so sweet, I wish Daisy Boo and Gandalf had acted like that straightaway! :)

Back