• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BOBTAILS TO BIRMINGHAM - pretty please with cherry on top

Okay, here you are:

pie.jpg

Thats Pie

pie_mash.jpg

Don't know which is which there :)

Tam

Aaawwww, Alfie and Gypsy look in love already - you must have waved your Tamsin magic bunny wand :wink: They look lovely together.

Bet Pie and Mash's mum is very excited :) - they are very lovely too :)

Tamsin said:
Okay, here you are:

pie.jpg

Thats Pie

pie_mash.jpg

Tam

My word Pam, they are gorgeous! How on EARTH are you going to tell them apart? How will you know which one is which when you get them? Will they have little Paddington Bear labels on?

bunnyhuggger said:
Tamsin said:
Okay, here you are:

pie.jpg

Thats Pie

pie_mash.jpg

Tam

My word Pam, they are gorgeous! How on EARTH are you going to tell them apart? How will you know which one is which when you get them? Will they have little Paddington Bear labels on?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree, that is going to be very difficult :lol: :lol:pamsTwinbuns

Aaww they are gorgeous Pam :love: You had better get practicing with the digi cam because we want to see pictures when they get home on Friday :D

The only reason I new Pie was Pie is I had a quick peek at his teeth whilst my sister was holding him. I think one might be slightly smaller than the other but I'm not sure which :lol:

They are quite fit one or the other (or may alternating) keeps jumping on the lid of the hutch and off again. I had to weight the lid down :D

I just seperated Alfie & Gypsy they've been in his hutch/run for a couple of hours but he's being a little amourous so best they go back tommorow when I can watch.

Tam

still smiling Tamsin :D :lol: I bet you sneak down in the night to have another peak at Gypsy :lol: :lol: sounds like your mum has fallen in love with her as well as Alfie :D

Are you going to show us the other ladies that were on your list :?:

I know Pam is changing their names but do they respond to the names pie and mash :?: I wonder if that would be a way of telling who is who

Ok proud mum moment coming up...

Aren't my boys just gorgeous and so cuddly too. I am so happy and excited and can't wait for them to be here.

I have no idea how I am going to tell them apart - unless I keep looking in their mouths :!: They look absolutely identical - as well as bieng Kimbun's mum I'll now have to be twinbun's mum too :lol: :lol:

Any suggestions would be useful as Pie has to get regular dental and I would like look a right super numpty if I took the wrong rabbit along.

Thanks for the photos Tam - not only are you a shiny star but a damn clever one at that :!: :!:

I hope Denny has her camera ready too.....

lol Pam, Kim & Aggie

kimbun's mum said:
Any suggestions would be useful as Pie has to get regular dental and I would like look a right super numpty if I took the wrong rabbit along.

Thanks for the photos Tam - not only are you a shiny star but a damn clever one at that :!: :!:

I hope Denny has her camera ready too.....

lol Pam, Kim & Aggie

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes i can imagine that will be happening often :lol: :lol: but i cant think of anything off hand as to how to tell them apart

I'll sort camera out for you Pam :D have got to go and get my hutch in tomorrow and get some hay babe :lol:

I bet you stomach is churning and heart beating faster as the days pass, god knows what you are going to be like on Friday :roll: :lol:

A different colour collar on each? They'd probably work out how to swap them over when your not looking ;) They were grooming each other earlier, very sweet!

As you'll be spending time getting to know them you might be able to work out which is which as you learn their habbits etc. I'm just gonna call um "the boys" ;)

Tam

They are all gorgeous bunnies!
Alfie and Gypsy looks like a perfect match already....how lucky are you Tam!!

luvabun said:
Tamsin said:
Well I was planning to wait until she had settled in but she started exploring and racing up and down out of the kitchen and into the lounge so I figured that she couldn't be too upset by the trip! She appears to be having great fun :lol:

Tam

Thats 'cos I was playing Classic FM to keep 'em chilled like Auntie Adele suggested

When I did my mini bunny run on Sat, Annabell sat huddled at the back of the travel cage with her teddy for the first part of the journey so I figured after half an hour she didn't think much of Radio 1 - after remembering the effect my dad's Classical fm had on my two, I switched (after a lot of button pushing and searching) and almost immediately she sat up put her paws up against the side of the box and stuck her nose out for a rub. After I gave her a little rub with my finger she sat down and gave herself a good wash before settling down at the side of the box watching me.

When Adele arrived to pick her up she ran straight up to her and was sniffing around all excitedly in Adele's travel cage - didn't seem to notice she had just been in a car for an hour and a half.

Caz

Does this mean I have got to go and play with my stereo for an hour in search of clasical fm :shock: :lol:

Aww Caz, thats really sweet. We'll have to make sure that Tams sibling and Kimbuns hubby know that they must have Classic FM on, whatever their personal taste is, for the next legs of this epic journey

Denny said:
Does this mean I have got to go and play with my stereo for an hour in search of clasical fm :shock: :lol:

Yesiree, its round the 100 FM mark... s'allright, some of it. Love opera and Russian music but hate the twiddly Mozart stuff

Ooh gorgeous buns - Pie and Mash look like my Azlan (well from one side - as he is only half lop (one up/one down) - exactly the same colour coat though.

Yep, they've mostly been lazing around, washing each other and eating. Whenever I open the lid of the run they come for nose rubs :D

Tam

kimbun's mum said:
Only three more sleeps now....

Why does time drag so slowly :?: :?:

Hope our boys are being good.

lol Pam, Kim & Aggie

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gives Kim and Aggie plenty of time to et into their glad rags and slap the face paint on:D :lol: :lol:

How Gypsy and Alfie doing Tamsin :?:

They've been hanging around together inside all day, she washed his ears earlier :) I haven't put them back out in his run, will probably leave that until after the other two lads go as having them around might be causing a little friction cos they are cute competition ;)

Back