• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BOBTAILS TO BIRMINGHAM - pretty please with cherry on top

I am really glad that Gypsy and Alfie are getting on so well. I spoke to Delia at Bobtails earlier and she says that Pie & MAsh are masters at winding up other bunnies and are terrrible flirts so I think you are wise to avoid the run just now.

Apparently at Bobtails they lived next door to a bunny family (mum, dad and daughter) - they used to rub noses with the daughter through the fence and the Dad would get in a right strop with them. - they are just a couple of dirty old men deep down :lol: :lol:

lol Pam

PS Sadly although Pie & Mash have freed up some space at Bobtails it has been filled straight away as they have about 40-50 rabbits waiting to be admitted there. They have just taken a large french lop in if anyone is looking.

Aye. But we've bagsied one which shouldn't be in until the weekend. Hmmm. Curious. Perhaps we'll have to investigate...

kimbun's mum said:
Apparently at Bobtails they lived next door to a bunny family (mum, dad and daughter) - :lol: :lol:

lol Pam

The family of 3 are really gorgeous - Mum is the spit of Brody. Pity the 3 of them would be too cramped in my spare hutch...

There going soon :( I'm contemplating replacing them with cuddly toys, do you think Pam would notice?

I'm going to get a daylight piccy before they leave for you.

Tam

Guess who's boss:

alfie_gypsy2.jpg

She was actually giving him a good wash but he looks so grumpy!

Tamsin said:
Guess who's boss:

alfie_gypsy2.jpg

Oohh, love that picture. Does Alfie have blue eys :?:

Pam

Your lads are now in Birmingham. Boy oh boy will you have your work cut out with these two :lol: :lol: Very very active little monkeys. I will try and take some pictures later once they are settled :D

You may want to consider getting that bungalow extended :lol: :lol: their picture does not do them justice, in looks and size :wink: :lol:

Only 2 more journeys and they will be home :D

They are getting closer and closer - only two more sleeps to go.

They look absolutely super and I am ever so glad you were able to prise them from Tamsin - I thought for a moment she might just kidnap them :lol: :lol:

I have ordered some of these cubes to make extra space for them but I was out when the delivery came and my neighbour has them - typically it would be the neighbour that is only in for about five minutes every day.

Anyway it will give me a couple of days to assemble them into a suitable run/playground.

I bet their will put my two to shame - Kim and Aggie's idea of exercise is is to do about three hops on the trot and then rest up for a couple of hours. On a good day they might give their tows a couple of throws. Thye have the whole conservatory to run about in - they are definately watchers and not doers.

Hope our boys continue to be well behaved for you. Give them lots of cuddles and kisses from all their girls.

lol Pam, Kim & Aggie

Tamsin said:
Guess who's boss:

alfie_gypsy2.jpg

How cute is that photo - reminds me of the 'grumpy' look Rob had plastered all over his face when Molly first arrived :wink: They make a lovely couple. :)

Pam

they are truely amazing :D your girls are going to be very lucky. Hope everything went well at the vets today.

Not long now, only one more day and they will be travelling home :D

Will put some pictures on tomorrow when they feel more adventurous. They have been really chilled buns sleeping in the hutch (although they have free run of the utitlity) and eating loads of hay. I will have to put some more in before I go to bed I think, i cant believe how much hay they have eaten :lol: :lol: A good thing though.

I bet you will struggle sleeping tomorrow night :lol: :lol:

I am just sooooo excited.

Glad they are loving their hay - I am getting a big bale of Timothy hay from Lynda and Jim tomorrow in preparation.

Give them a kiss from me and their future girlfriends.

lol Pam

kimbun's mum said:
I am just sooooo excited.

Glad they are loving their hay - I am getting a big bale of Timothy hay from Lynda and Jim tomorrow in preparation.

Give them a kiss from me and their future girlfriends.

lol Pam

Hope that is a very very big bale :lol: :lol: My daughter has just come in and said the the hay they were lying on has all gone :shock: I only replaced it a couple of hours ago, the hay rack has been refilled so many times of have lost count :lol: They have only been here 9 hours :lol:

Will give them kisses whilst filling hay rack :roll: :lol: :lol:

Back