• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky.. misformed spine+vertebral collapse. Great UD 84 June 2014

Just catching up with this. I'm glad it is something that seems to have resolved itself. :)
I well know that 'punishing' of objects when a bun is not amused...usually it is me who gets pummeled. :roll:

Hope Binky continues to do well. :love: ((((Hugs)))) for you, it must've been such a worry. xx

I just wanted to do a quick update on Binky's progress and to thank everyone who sent vibes and good wishes for him (and especially to Inca who could well be looking over him :love::love:)

I had Binky booked in for his vaccination yesterday and he was bright and begging when I first saw him, about 8.00 am but refused his spring greens at 9.30 ish and looked really miserable, refused all food including his Metacam. He went off to lie in his den.:cry::cry: He's not had any pain episode at all (well, not witnessed by me) since I last updated this thread which is miraculous. Anyhow, his appointment was at 12.00 with FHB so I decided to keep it and take him as a sick bunny instead of a well bunny. At 11.10 when I was about to catch him I noticed he was nibbling hay so decided to move the appointment back to the (weren't we lucky) available appointment at 1.15. He's been absolutely fine since, his usual begging, cheeky self.

Given the prognosis and the amount of times he was in pain at the beginning of last year it's wonderful to look back and see how he is in comparison. He moved into my office around August time, so I get to spend a lot of time with him. He really loves his 'grass time' and races around and even binkies:love::love:

:love: Thank you.

I was really shocked when I was giving info for his microchip and the receptionist asked his age and I was working it out and got completely tangled up. He was said to be one year old when he came to me - which now makes him 4.5 :shock::shock: Wow, that went fast :shock:

Back