• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benny - little, tiny sneezes!

jay

Mama Doe
I was rather concerned about Benny the other day as he kept sneezing...then I noticed he only does it when eating a dried dandelion mix I have bought - it is sweet seeing him trying to eat (he loves it!) and then doing the odd sneeze which startles him! Not getting it again, poor bun, I have been sneaking it Ruby to finish off!

I was rather concerned about Benny the other day as he kept sneezing...then I noticed he only does it when eating a dried dandelion mix I have bought - it is sweet seeing him trying to eat (he loves it!) and then doing the odd sneeze which startles him! Not getting it again, poor bun, I have been sneaking it Ruby to finish off!

Awww poor lad ! I empathise as the tree pollen has set me off on a marathon of sneezing fits these past few days.

Not that I mean I have been eating trees .......................:shock:

If it's only when eating/sniffing a certain item, I wouldn't worry!

I have a sneezer, and the pollen is making him much worse.

Back