• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apache is poorly :(

Glad to read your precious boy is recovering ... who'd have believed it though - a BARC bunny snaffling a mince pie? :shock:

So glad to hear of his improvement, albeit slowly! He certainly knows what's good for him. Mine always like some fresh herbs when they are on the road to recovery ...

My very first rabbit was from the Mayhew Animal Home, and he stole a mince pie off my work top in the kitchen on his first day! :shock::shock:

Haha, why was he on the worktop?! Did he jump? My Sorrel used to climb up the vegetable rack to get into the worktop.

Sooooo I went out in the twilight and got him fresh bramble leaves, plantain, raspberry leaves, strawberry leaves, marjoram, mint and a bit of dandelion. He has been enjoyin them, especially the plantain, although he's become such a diva that he won't eat from a bowl, I have to hand feed him 1 leaf at a time :roll: :lol:

Back