• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone had a rabbit sploot on top of them?

Graciee

Staff member
Not the most flattering picture ever.. But anyone had this happen before? [emoji38]

No judgement on my primark special night top, it's huge and shapeless and I've never been comfier [emoji38]
8283f979a6db654a89ea57e9a2076d9e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

oh gosh that made me laugh, thank you :D who's leggies are those ?
Atticus [emoji38]

I just handed him to Michael and he peed all over him [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] so glad he waited to be off me [emoji38][emoji38]

He just has a bum bath and we had to clean his area but no pet carriers, long story - so I was just holding him quickly whilst Michael cleaned, but then I had to pee so Michael took him for me and yea [emoji38]

Memories are made of this :love:
Oh yea I won't be forgetting this anytime soon [emoji38][emoji38] Michael had to have a shower and now all his stuff is in the wash [emoji38]

Oh yea I won't be forgetting this anytime soon [emoji38][emoji38] Michael had to have a shower and now all his stuff is in the wash [emoji38]

Atticus ! Oh dear :lol::lol::lol: sorry Michael ! ;)

The comfy nighty gets extra points in my book.
Atticus probably appreciated the soft, warm, comfy nighty too.
When I got peed on by a bunny who was otherwise trained, I wondered if I was marked as part of their territory.
So, perhaps Michael now belongs to Atticus.
You are a good sport Michael.

Back