• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Don't wanna jinx anything but...

This is the content you all came for [emoji38]

Plus a springy boy who's begging for food [emoji7][emoji7]
baee10e762181bc8c6640d87480a4112.jpg
02354ac22eefb0e13102d17a7dea3a0d.jpg
92702337af315a35e6a77e882a6ef0ae.jpg
802c302e1e8323c2474ff46bdd0852b4.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Congratulations Graciee-it's a POOP!!:love:
In viewing the pictures, I see on poop in the second photo that is a huge smooth log that must have been very difficult for him to pass.
It must be so rewarding to know your efforts have allowed him to stay with his family, human and furry.
Attaboy Atticus. Glad our poop prayers have worked so well.

Thanks everyone :D

He's still going :D there's still a lot inside I can feel, but I'm so glad things are moving now, so proud of him, had to move the air purifier in there though [emoji51][emoji38]

Thanks everyone :D

He's still going :D there's still a lot inside I can feel, but I'm so glad things are moving now, so proud of him, had to move the air purifier in there though [emoji51][emoji38]

I bet this is not what you expected as the smell of success!
How is Clem dealing with the avalanch of stinky poo?

Last edited:
So happy to see this update :love: go Atticus :love: you’ve done so well nursing him through all this :love:

A beautiful photo to wake up to [emoji1787]

Honestly really relieved to hear things are seriously moving though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaaw. That looks really smelly and yukky but it is so good that Atticus is feeling better. Does it make nappies seem a lesser evil?:)

Aaaw. That looks really smelly and yukky but it is so good that Atticus is feeling better. Does it make nappies seem a lesser evil?:)
Nappies are nothing compared to what Atticus can do [emoji38]

Thanks everyone :) woke up to so much poop! Clementine looks a bit put out by it all tbh [emoji51][emoji38] he's starting to munch stuff again, will carry on with the meds then start dropping stuff slowly as per, tramadol and lactulose first I think, will leave cisapride as the last one for a few more days I think. Going to stop syringe feeds now though, although my apple and banana flavoured critical care just arrived [emoji38] he's so springy again [emoji7] I think ima let them out today too, there doesn't seem to be any upset between them, it sucks I can't make the area slowly bigger, but I think they will be okay, and it'll allow Clementine to escape the poop splats and lay in her usual places around the house again.

Nappies are nothing compared to what Atticus can do [emoji38]

Thanks everyone :) woke up to so much poop! Clementine looks a bit put out by it all tbh [emoji51][emoji38] he's starting to munch stuff again, will carry on with the meds then start dropping stuff slowly as per, tramadol and lactulose first I think, will leave cisapride as the last one for a few more days I think. Going to stop syringe feeds now though, although my apple and banana flavoured critical care just arrived [emoji38] he's so springy again [emoji7] I think ima let them out today too, there doesn't seem to be any upset between them, it sucks I can't make the area slowly bigger, but I think they will be okay, and it'll allow Clementine to escape the poop splats and lay in her usual places around the house again.

In sickness & in health Clementine - this is what you signed up to at the bonders. i'm glad your stinky bum appears to be on up now. I'd let them out too - well providing he wasn't going to splat all over the house . Rudey liked that apple & banana cc

Aww I'm so glad things are improving if rather stinky!

I love the apple and banana critical care it smells so much nicer! Unfortunately my guys tolerate the fine grind stuff best ��

Back