• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else noticed a change with Science Selective pellets?

tjc

New Kit
I just opened a new bag and the pellets look very different - much longer and thinner and both my rabbits turned their nose up at them, whereas they normally scoff their pellets down.
Have other people found this? And if so, have your bunnies got used to the change and started eating their pellets again?

Yes, their length and thickness have changed, but Cookie still eats them with pleasure. I'm getting this
selective_rabbit_grain_free_1_5kg_l_food.jpg

I just opened a new bag and the pellets look very different - much longer and thinner and both my rabbits turned their nose up at them, whereas they normally scoff their pellets down.
Have other people found this? And if so, have your bunnies got used to the change and started eating their pellets again?
Alterations in pet food formulations are common. If your rabbits reject the new pellets, it may be due to taste or texture variations. Pets often adapt over time. Check the manufacturer's updates and consult your vet for advice. Monitoring your rabbits during the transition is crucial. Online forums may offer insights from other pet owners experiencing similar changes. If concerns persist, seek veterinary guidance for the well-being of your rabbits.

Back