• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amazing recovery

Thatt's brilliant. I'm glad :) Make sure you get some pain relief to bring home and give for the next few days. She will have had some today, but will need it for a few more days. Don't leave without it. If they are reluctant to give you any, then ask if they would like a hysterectomy with no follow up pain relief.

Excellent point.xxx

Early

I left early and it is two minutes away and i picked her up and she is really quiet :( i hope shes ok? Here is the link to some of her piccs.

link: http://i.imgur.com/W4JWZ.gif[/IMG][/URL]

link for old pic with my guinea pig R.I.P: http://i.imgur.com/pQp6k.jpg[/IMG][/URL]:love::love:

I left early and it is two minutes away and i picked her up and she is really quiet :( i hope shes ok? Here is the link to some of her piccs.

link: http://i.imgur.com/W4JWZ.gif[/IMG][/URL]

link for old pic with my guinea pig R.I.P: http://i.imgur.com/pQp6k.jpg[/IMG][/URL]:love::love:

Cant do the links.
Shes going to be very quiet.Shes had a very big invasive operation.Keep her nice and quiet,hopefully she wont be jumping and climbing about.
Dont be too worried if she doesnt eat much,but do try and tempt her with her faves.Has she pain relief??

Cant do the links.
Shes going to be very quiet.Shes had a very big invasive operation.Keep her nice and quiet,hopefully she wont be jumping and climbing about.
Dont be too worried if she doesnt eat much,but do try and tempt her with her faves.Has she pain relief??

y not hightlight it then right click then copy then paste inot website box i also got givien some pain releif but she wonot take it and it smells gross

y not hightlight it then right click then copy then paste inot website box i also got givien some pain releif but she wonot take it and it smells gross

Hopefully she will have had some before she left.Watch for hunching up and withdrawn behaviour.
Is it metacam???

This is what you're trying to show with your pictures. You need to take the IMG code.

W4JWZ.gif

pQp6k.jpg

She will be quiet, and likely for a few hours yet. If she has had pain relief today then she doesn't need anymore, but you can give it when your vet has instructed she has had some more. It may smell gross but the positives of pain relief outweigh the negatives.

ETA- you beat me to it. :thumb:

This is what you're trying to show with your pictures. You need to take the IMG code.

W4JWZ.gif

pQp6k.jpg

She will be quiet, and likely for a few hours yet. If she has had pain relief today then she doesn't need anymore, but you can give it when your vet has instructed she has had some more. It may smell gross but the positives of pain relief outweigh the negatives.

ETA- you beat me to it. :thumb:

cool lol i miss Treacle :(

They gave me oral suspension for dogs i find that very wierd but my bunny won't take it anyway ! :?

Thats Metacam and perfectly suitable.She will take it,from the syringe, but youll have to wrap her in a towel gently and pop it carefully into the corner of her mouth.
She needs her meds after this op,but like I said earlier and Sky-O, she may well have had meds already for today and start tomorrow.

I can not believe that they didn't give her any pain relief with her actual spay. do you have an itemised receipt you can type out to us? I would hope she has had some narcotic pain relief then.

You need to, as Yvette said, syringe it into her. She isn't going to feel like eating, but you need to make sure she has the meds, otherwise she won't recover.

Also, give her a heat source, and make sure she is somewhere she knows, is inside and feels safe.

I can not believe that they didn't give her any pain relief with her actual spay. do you have an itemised receipt you can type out to us? I would hope she has had some narcotic pain relief then.

You need to, as Yvette said, syringe it into her. She isn't going to feel like eating, but you need to make sure she has the meds, otherwise she won't recover.

Also, give her a heat source, and make sure she is somewhere she knows, is inside and feels safe.

thx for the good avice and sorry they dint give out a reciept is zantac syrup a pain relif tthey gave me some of tht

thx for the good avice and sorry they dint give out a reciept is zantac syrup a pain relif tthey gave me some of tht

Im puzzled.My vets always gives me a print out with everything on.....:?No matter what vets Ive been to....

Maybye my mum took it then as seen as im only 10 i dont know if tht comes as a suprise to u but i am

Aha!! Thats gonna be it!!!
Dont worry, your mum will help you give the meds.Wrap bunny in a towel,really gently, and put the syringe in the corner of bunnys mouth.Squirt gently bit by bit.She will take the medicine.

Aha!! Thats gonna be it!!!
Dont worry, your mum will help you give the meds.Wrap bunny in a towel,really gently, and put the syringe in the corner of bunnys mouth.Squirt gently bit by bit.She will take the medicine.

thx thx thx can u tell wt type of rex my bunny is cause she's a cross beetween a rex and silver fox can u figure it out :?

Back