• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video of Archie in his sweetpeace chair....

Oh wow Lara, Archie is so sweet and adorable. What a fantastic device. Was it my imagination but did I hear it simulate a heart beat noise ?

:love::love::love:

I'm adding him onto my "List of things I want from Lara" he swiftly follows Dreamer, Teddy and your cats :love::love::love:

P.S. I don't mean to be nosey (which I am blatantly being) nor upset you so feel free to ignore me but has your snidey little ex reared his head yet? Seeing how beautiful and content not to mention how happy you and baby Archie look must feel like one huuuuuge kick to the nuts for him?

Aaaawww - that's a lovely video and a seriously nice little chair. Do they do them in adults sizes? :lol: You wouldn't believe he's only 3 days old there...he's looking good.

Off topic - but I saw the Prince video on there and he's stunning. I'm going to get back into riding next year and then, when Jamie's older and I have time I'm going to get another Welshie. How high is Prince? I'm just thinking that if your dad looks perfectly fine riding him then maybe I could get a smaller one and share it with Jamie when he's old enough. Jamie has visions of being a cowboy, lol.

OMG I want one of those! Sam's too big for it now but it looks amazing... should have bought one! :love: He looks very happy and sleepy.... aaaaatishoooo! :lol:

What a fab chair, wish I had had one of those. Now I sound like my mum talking about all the things I had and she didn't.:oops::oops:

:love::love::love:

I'm adding him onto my "List of things I want from Lara" he swiftly follows Dreamer, Teddy and your cats :love::love::love:

P.S. I don't mean to be nosey (which I am blatantly being) nor upset you so feel free to ignore me but has your snidey little ex reared his head yet? Seeing how beautiful and content not to mention how happy you and baby Archie look must feel like one huuuuuge kick to the nuts for him?

No haven't heard a thing from him x

Aaaawww - that's a lovely video and a seriously nice little chair. Do they do them in adults sizes? :lol: You wouldn't believe he's only 3 days old there...he's looking good.

Off topic - but I saw the Prince video on there and he's stunning. I'm going to get back into riding next year and then, when Jamie's older and I have time I'm going to get another Welshie. How high is Prince? I'm just thinking that if your dad looks perfectly fine riding him then maybe I could get a smaller one and share it with Jamie when he's old enough. Jamie has visions of being a cowboy, lol.

Thank you :) Prince is a 14'2 (small section D) welsh cob stallion, my dad is 5'8 Prince carrys him easily.

Back