• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: West Farm Kennles closing down!

duracell

Alpha Buck
"The west farm kennels are closing down. This means that the RSPCA Small animals need to find some place to go....and quick!" if you can help by taking in 1 or a pair please get in get in touch. As a rescue we have taken in as many as we can but time runs short. We are looking either for rescue spaces or permanent homes. Some of their rabbits are featured on our website all ready. We also took in 22 rats so rat homes also needed.

The RSPCA are looking for new accommodation for their small animals but this could take a few months....time we just dont have.

"The west farm kennels are closing down. This means that the RSPCA Small animals need to find some place to go....and quick!" if you can help by taking in 1 or a pair please get in get in touch. As a rescue we have taken in as many as we can but time runs short. We are looking either for rescue spaces or permanent homes. Some of their rabbits are featured on our website all ready. We also took in 22 rats so rat homes also needed.

The RSPCA are looking for new accommodation for their small animals but this could take a few months....time we just dont have.

Whereabouts is it? x

I can bunny run up to 4 (2 bonded pairs) ne to nw if rescue places can be offered. Sorry not in a position to take them on, but can offer stop overs for up to a week.

I got my male bunny Joker from there about a month ago and he is a lovely little boy and him and Molly who is a year old are madly in love and were from day 1.
I just wish i had room for more.

Although I'm not local I could help with transport here and can take 2 guinea pigs, and 3 single hamsters, gerbils (or 3 groups) until they can be moved elsewhere.

Let me know if this would help.

We deeply appreciate the help you have given us camp nibbles. In all honesty I don't know what would have happened without your offer. It looks like we have placed all the animals now, although we are very full!

Back