• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Wanted: Urgent fosterer need for two giants - Ayrshire

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf kelly-joy

Hi my name is Kelly-joy and I am from a site called www.forum.animallifelineuk.org it is a site that was set up to help rescues with transport,fostering,Re homing,home checking,fundraising etc.We also help people that need to re home their pets for whatever reason to find placements with rescues. We currently have been contacted by someone who has to re home a lot of their beloved pets.We have rescue back up for all of the pets but we don't have anyone that could foster 2 giant rabbits that are in Ayrshire currently that need to come out of the home ASAP. I would be most grateful if you could put a plea up on your site to ask if someone could foster them or you could tell me of someone that could foster them. Anyone wanting to foster will be home checked to make sure they are suitable by one of our team members. Here are the details I have on them. Bentley and Abbie need a foster home, Bentley is a 2 yr old neutered steel gaint continental and Abbie his "mate" a 2 yr old neutered doe is a blue butterfly frech lop. They are litter trained and currently have free run of a shed, We need foster home for them asap. RACR has very kindly offered rescue back up. These two are currently in Ayrshire. any help you can offer would be most grateful.

Best wishes Kelly-joy and the animallifelineuk team

Thank you to the person that has offered to foster these 2. Fingers crossed your home check goes well and these two can be safe very soon.:D

If homecheck doesn't work out then I am more than happy to foster them or even offer them a forever home if needed only trouble is I am in Leigh Lancs.

Back