• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Total Novice Mum Of A Rescued Rex Girl

Christine662

Warren Scout
Hi

Ive already posted a couple of times after bringing home Lilah my 2 yr old female Rex rescue. She has been with me nearly 3 weeks & I love her to bits. (wrapped around her paw completely). Hoping to bond her soon as she is outdoors & I don't want her to be on her own. Recently spayed so am waiting a while to find her a husband, thanks for all the advice on that. As I didn't have a clue & neither did the rescue lady it turns out. But Lilah is fine & dandy now. I am going to try her with the original Netherland Dwarf but with the bonding service at Fat Fluffs. Hope that goes better as he is so cute, the rescue place said they will reserve him for a month so will need to sort it out within the next week or so.

I live in the outskirts of Coventry, semi rural so have lots good walks with my little dog Jack. Have 2 grown up unfluffy children who both live by different seaside's with their families but never go to the beach!! I can never understand that....must be as I'm so far from the sea I would love to be near it, they take it for granted now.

I love this forum already, been such a help when I'm needing to find information & for everyone's answers to questions I've posted, especially the bonding issue have been invaluable. I hope in time to come I will be able to help someone when I'm more experienced.......whenever that may be.

Well that's all can think of to say about me....nice to meet you all.

Christine x

Back