• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange symptoms? Any ideas?

oh dear he definately looks worse than when I last saw him.....hopefully it is the ear infection after seeing Janes photo it certainly looks more likely especially if he has snotty nose. I always get ear infections when I get a cold :oops:

Well this am his nose was still damp but not as bad and his eye was almost dry!! :D His ear glands are still very swollen and his face still wonky but he is with the vets now and I am waiting to hear from them. :)

Well this am his nose was still damp but not as bad and his eye was almost dry!! :D His ear glands are still very swollen and his face still wonky but he is with the vets now and I am waiting to hear from them. :)

Fingers crossed that the abx are starting to kick in. It sounds as though they are :)

Glad there is some improvement. Daisy never lost her wonky face, some do and some not, so dont be too worried if it stays.

Thanks guys - Just rung and they've been so busy they haven't got round to him yet ..... Got to call back about 16:00 ..........

chloes gone to work now but I'm sure will be on in between planes. I popped in to say hello today & appache looks quite a bit better snot & eye wise although he's still lopsided & under his both ears are lumps about the size of malteasers. I'm guessing that they have a lymph node in those locations?

:wave: only just caught this thread and we were wondering if there is any news on Apache?
Thinking of you both.

Sorry - between planes! - the vets decided that, as he was responding well to the abx, not to go ahead with the xrays just yet and to give him another 5days of Ceperex and see how he goes; the main concern at the moment is the swollen glands. They are also are thinking along the lines of doing blood tests when he's finsihed the course of abx before putting him under GA for the xray just to make sure there is nothing there. He has seemed brighter today and he tucked straight into his apple braches when he got home so I am hoping he will continue to improve this week and take it from there.

Back