• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor little lad ... just arrived...we have a name...

OMG :shock: He looks like my rescue rabbit who is called Jimmy and we nick name him Jimmy Magpie so I think a nice name idea would be: -

Magpie :love:

See my siggle for my Jimmy Magpie :love:

K x

Awww poor little boy :( So glad he is now in your care and I wish him a very speedy recovery. He is beautiful :love:

I think he deserves a grown up name, something that resembles strength to help him get better :)

For now I have no suggestions :oops: :lol: Will have a think and I'll be back ;)

i just dont know what to call him ...

have narrowed it down a bit ...

i like ...

Humbug
sgt Pepper

Roger keeps popping into my head ...:shock:

oh and Tracey has suggested Pancake ... a nice sensoble name for when she goes to the vets ;)...its growing on me :angel:

Last edited:
Poor little boy, i'm glad he's gonna get the attention he deserves now.

Ooohh i like the name Pancake!

Oh poor boy :( he's so beautiful. Pancake's great! My sis in law had a dog called Precious that I thought was very odd at first but having got used to it I quite like it for a special animal of some sort :lol:

i just dont know what to call him ...

have narrowed it down a bit ...

i like ...

Humbug
sgt Pepper

Roger keeps popping into my head ...:shock:

oh and Tracey has suggested Pancake ... a nice sensoble name for when she goes to the vets ;)...its growing on me :angel:

Roger is nice you could name him after Hilda's hubby.

He looks like my neighbours rescue rabbit, he's called OREO after the biscuit cause he's black and white and sweet!

aww I like pancake too... I was thinking he should be called Lucky...coz he's really lucky he got saved from living in such a horrid place and now he's lucky to get a second chance and to be living with you guys till he finds his forever home!!

Back