• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Unusual Run!!

Lorraine said:
The rabbits in the photo are actually Maisie and Bramble. Bramble is in the litter tray and Maisie is lying down outside.
Yes, sorry I shoud have been a bit clearer. I meant which is the one with the white nose in this picture:
IMG_0174.jpg

Sorry for not getting the right rabbits Jeremy, the rabbit with the white nose in that picture is Blackberry. For those that may remember, he was Sammy from ARC and he is very cute and Bluebell loves him loads :love: !!

sarsimp Posted:

What a fantastic idea! <THINKS "Will have to wait for grandkids now to get a trampoline">!

I envy you living in the New Forest - we go there a lot, its my fave place in the world

You don't have to have kids around for getting a trampoline :wink: , even I have been seen on there!!

Lorraine said:
I am hoping that if they have a nice big run, then Maisie will be less inclined to dig big holes!! Any tips for hiding holes in grass from husband??!! I can't put loads of plant pots all over the lawn to try to cover up the holes!!! :lol:

Bunny digs her run which is lovely :roll: :roll: Poor old huggybear sits looking as if to say, wasn't me mum and bunny looks very proud of her holes, hugs has been known to sit in them to stop her going further i think, she has no sense of direction though so doesn't get too far. good luck hiding the holes :wink: :wink:

Back