• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new additions!!!

karen1980

Mama Doe
Here are my new additions!

We ive finally joined the failed foster club big style!! :oops:

Meet Tyson - great at boxing (nethie)
Ella - dutch
Leila - engilish

All super buns!!

S5002880.jpg

S5002879.jpg

S5002878.jpg

Welcome to the club!

Reckon I'm about to fail again soon. Had to take one of my fosters back for some treatment and health check yesterday and couldn't wait to get him back home.

Your three are gorgeous- no wonder you want to keep them!

You fail again and you bond them yourself!!!:lol:

They look good together now!! Why did they not do this a year ago!!:roll:

ETA Dont be fooled everyone by Tysons cute face, behind his double chin is a pitbull waiting to get you!!:shock:

i would love to foster but i really don't think i could hand over anybun easily:oops:

they're all gorgeous - no wonder you failed:D

i would love to foster but i really don't think i could hand over anybun easily:oops:

they're all gorgeous - no wonder you failed:D

It is hard and you have slip ups like I have Had.

I think If I did fostering again I would rather do the emergency high care buns and when they're better pass them over to reception to have them until they get a home. Either that or rotate before you get attached.

Its too hard but I am choked at the number of bunnies Ive had through my care and seen go to a happy place.. :love:

Last edited:
It is too hard and you have slip ups like I have Had.

I think If I did fostering again I would rather do the emergency high care buns and when they're better pass them over to reception to have them until they get a home. Either that or rotate before you get attached.

Its too hard but I am choked at the number of bunnies Ive had through my care and seen go to a happy place.. :love:

that must make it all worthwhile, knowing they have found a good home:D

It certainly does I didnt mean to write too hard..

I meant yes it is hard but worthwhile.

Every life is precious and everyone loved and missed when they leave however the fact that they go to great homes makes it a happier affair and there is usually new ones to come in that need bringing along and loving :D

On the terrible occaisonsthat ive lost one to the bridge the way I have looked at is is at least there is some hooman heart out there weeping for the loss and missing them.. and at least they passed to the bridge knowing they were loved and that wouldnt have happened if they hadnt been rescued.. if you see what I mean?

the trick is not to cuddle them... if you do its over!! :lol: it is for me anyway!

Here are my new additions!

We ive finally joined the failed foster club big style!! :oops:

Meet Tyson - great at boxing (nethie)
Ella - dutch
Leila - engilish

All super buns!!

S5002880.jpg

S5002879.jpg

awww gorgoues!!!!

S5002878.jpg

i still havent met the buns now i have more to look forward to when i eventually manage a visit!!! :)

Back