• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Made the mistake of mentioning my dream rabbit....

*makes mental note not to mention what my ideal bunny would be in case someone has got one to dangle in front of me* :roll::lol::lol:

You lot are so evil. I couldn't cope with this kinda pressure. Luckily my dream bun is weeing on my sofa as we speak:roll: And his girlfriend is trying to get behind the TV:roll:

aww i love that lop looks like my arthur!! and as for chinchilla coloured buns... i love them!!! but no more room at the inn :( if my lottery ticket comes up tonight(a big win fingers crossed lol) then maybe i can expand?!!

Just to let you guys know, for a variety of reasons and after a long chat last night we have agreed that it is not in ours or this gorgeous boys best interests for us to take him on.

I'm gutted but the fact I feel relieved makes me realise this was the right decision.

If anyone is interested in giving him the fab home he deserves PM me and I will put you in touch. He is in the care of RSPCA Lincoln, fully health checked, myxi vacc'd and can be neutered or sent with a voucher.

Adoption fee is just £10.

Back