• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at these beauties i picked up last night..

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
7 new foster buns.....

Minnie.jpg

Minnie

Peaches.jpg

Peaches

Bella.jpg

Bella

Betty.jpg

Betty

Gracie.jpg

Gracie

Harley.jpg

Harley

Beau.jpg

Beau

I was told they are 9 weeks but i am thinking older probably 12-14 weeks as they are so big, boys don't have their bits yet though.

Awwwwwwwww what's their story Katie ?

They are really cute :love:

They came from a local tourist place (not sure if i should name :? ) as they were accidently bred, i am not convinced this is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so to speak.

They are all lovely - I am going to be looking for a lady friend for Gizmo but, not for at least 2 months as he has to be neutered. Ideally I would like a neutered female so I don't have to do it - only because I am rubbish and will be very scared :roll:- would be prepared to pay for it to be done and pay for her to be looked after etc etc till she could come here ? Are you too far from me, I am in Fareham, Hampshire?

They are all lovely - I am going to be looking for a lady friend for Gizmo but, not for at least 2 months as he has to be neutered. Ideally I would like a neutered female so I don't have to do it - only because I am rubbish and will be very scared :roll:- would be prepared to pay for it to be done and pay for her to be looked after etc etc till she could come here ? Are you too far from me, I am in Fareham, Hampshire?

Sorry hun we are a bit far away from you :(

:wave: No worries, thanks for replying. I did think an hour or 2 in the car was a bit grim for the babies or my Gizmo to come and meet etc - I will look into Hampshire based rescues which will make it easier for the home checker etc Good luck and best wishes finding the magnificent 7 new forever homes.

:wave: No worries, thanks for replying. I did think an hour or 2 in the car was a bit grim for the babies or my Gizmo to come and meet etc - I will look into Hampshire based rescues which will make it easier for the home checker etc Good luck and best wishes finding the magnificent 7 new forever homes.

Thanks hun for understanding, we like to homecheck potential homes personally and there is no way one of us could travel to Hampshire, i am sure there are a few rescues nearer to you, hope you find a lovely lady soon x

Back