• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Knickers - 10 month old giant rabbit - SURREY

My OH said he spotted this cutie out if the window when he picked up the hamster earlier. :)

My OH said he spotted this cutie out if the window when he picked up the hamster earlier. :)

Hehe! Aw he could have said hi to her if he wanted to. She is a funny thing. She sits on top of her cat box when you go past the run and waits for head rubs. She has trained me well!

How is hammy??

He thought he'd better avoid temptation by not going to see the bunnies! :lol:

Hammy is doing well - a bit suspicious of us, but took a little treat from my OH's hand just now. He loves his wheel. :love:

He thought he'd better avoid temptation by not going to see the bunnies! :lol:

Hammy is doing well - a bit suspicious of us, but took a little treat from my OH's hand just now. He loves his wheel. :love:

:lol: and Knickers would demand lots of attention! He would have been here all day :lol:

Glad to hear hammy is doing well. I am sure he will settle down soon :)

Oh I can't believe nobody is interested :cry: I so wish I had space for her ,either that or could she have a sex change? Then she could live with Bertha .

Its the wrong time of year sadly. No one wants to adopt in winter :(

I will ask Knickers if she is interested in having a sex change :lol:

i want your knickers:love:
:oops::lol:
she is beautiful.iv fallen in love with papillons.wonder if a giant papillon trio could be made?:lol:

shes beautiful:love: is she very heavy?im 5mths pregnant so alot of thinking if a giant is going be suitable:)

Back