• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jenna 5-17-08 to 10-9-23

Yes, bunny momma, I truly believe I will not see her like again. 😥

Tomorrow (May 9) it's officially 7 months since you left my life, Bean. Each day, each moment, is harder to bear than the last. Being numb is the only way I can proceed because I have no other choice.

God, I miss you more than I ever thought I could miss anyone. How I wish you could return to me. 😢

1000014155.jpg

The little daisies are back in the garden and you and I should be walking through them together. 😢

1000010891.png

I hope wherever you are sleeping now, it's as comfortable as it used to be when you slept in my arms.

Love you always. ❤️💔❤️💔

Last edited:
So sorry MimzMum, wish I could take your pain away, she was a beautiful little girl, sending you a big hug xx

Happy 16th Birthday my sweet Bean. I've really been missing you in recent days. I wish you were still here, it's lovely weather and we'd be at the beach today.
1000015180.jpg
1000015178.jpg
1000015177.jpg
1000015179.jpg
Brother found these old photos of you on his phone and sent them to me on Mother's Day. I'd actually forgotten how beautiful your eyes were and how silky your fur. 😟

Miss you so much, my love. 😥 xxxxx

Thank you, Pet's mum and Jane. Thank you Jane, for such a lovely image, I've saved it to my gallery. Welling up a bit...I so hope she is at peace in a beautiful place like this. 💔

Back