• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Wonder if he Loves me.............

Judging by the first pic id say Morse feels so much love for you and feels your love and kindness too:D

How special the bond between a human and an animal and how privalidged the person to gain such a bond.

Gotta love those velvet noses :love:
Its summer here, when I am out with the buns, Gilbert gives me Rex nose bumps on my bare feet & ankles, its so lovely. Very different to when Parsley nose bumps because she has really long whiskers.....which is still pretty nice :love:

Gotta love those velvet noses :love:
Its summer here, when I am out with the buns, Gilbert gives me Rex nose bumps on my bare feet & ankles, its so lovely. Very different to when Parsley nose bumps because she has really long whiskers.....which is still pretty nice :love:

Awwwwww tickly whiskers !! :lol: :love: :love:

aw what a lovely picture jane. you can defiantely see that morse loves you. what a sweety, everyone loves their mummy. :love:

Awww. Bless him.
This might sound odd, but what combination of breeds is he (apart from EL and rex) ?
His and Marnies shape looks so similar.....
He's such a lovely lad....giving his mummy noserubs :love:

Back